News: Api Koroisau contract situation

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Des likes a decent hooker and a career back up. You can't waste money paying two hookers starter money. Api has been solid but still sails too many passes up at inopportune moments.

Warriors should give the 9 to Karl Lawton.

I think Api would go well at Brisbane.
They need someone who can keep the middle together.

When it is taken into account that Parker Walker , Cust , Olakauatu, Croker , Funa , Miski and Jet Ski are yet to be re signed and that young Hoppa and Shuster probably still have to accommodated also , two top line 9 "s for Manly on the books does become increasingly difficult . Great competitor and. offers a top work rate but Fainu has that certain x factor and long term priority . Would be good to retain AP I but if he can get more else where and would anticipate being mainly a bench player for Manly , would be understandable if he may consider other opportunities .

Api would be a great buy for a number of clubs ... I wish we could keep him but I understand the cap doesn't really allow it ... I too think Cust could become a good second 9 .... we also have Docker-Clay coming along who plays 5/8 or 9 ... and Croker could be a stopgap 9. .... all the best Api if you are moving on ..

Love both Api and Fainu ... surely we can come up with a nickname for him .... but if you can only keep one ... it has to Fainu ....

I do however get nervous with Dessie and #9's .... he let Ennis go ... went on to win Premiership .... let Cook go ... went on to SOO and Aust .... and kept a muppet ...... his batting average on hookers has not been good the past few years .....

If it is a matter of letting Api go to bolster that extra money needed to sign the Turbo bros, the choice becomes simple.

I need a little bit of help from my feathered friends here .

Api is a great guy and a very competitive player and if he wants the big money he would have to be signed as a clubs prime hooker

Most clubs have very good first choice hookers

My question is which club would Api make the starting Hooker ?

The Gold coast comes to mind but does he want to play russian roulette with his career ?
Tigers. Back under Madge where he won a title. Or bulldogs. Or knights.

I also heard today that Joel T could be staying. As much as I like API given we have Fainu I would sacrifice him if we could retain Joel. He is a BK type player and has bought into the culture in such a short space of time.

Echo previous sentiments - Api is good but between him and Fainu it's a no brainer.

Hope the bit about Joel Thompson is true I reckon he has been super for us all year. Very consistent player and still has the speed in his legs as was evidenced by his "try"on the weekend. One of the most under rated players in the comp IMO. And you can see he bleeds for the team and really wants to win. Great team man. One more year would be outstanding.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8