News: Api Koroisau contract situation

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Although it’d be great to go and see him play locally, Not the Tits plz! Career suicide. I reckon the Warriors would be a good fit for him.

yeah he would be good in that spine, I can imagine him and Tuamulolo forming a dangerous combo at the girls too

What he say? And how did he say it?

Dessy said 'yeah........aggh.............Api.............it's a business.........................................................and......................agghhhhhhhh...........players.............................................aghhhhhh.............accept that....aggh...........................these days....................................................................
Api is......................................................agghhh...........................................a good player.........................................................................and will.....................<shuffle>........................errrrrrrr...............................................find a place...................................arggh..........................................next year.......................................................................................................whether it .......................................................errrr.....aggh............................................be here..........................................or somewhere else'

I would love for Api to stay but when the numbers are rolled out it appears at lot to pay 2 x hookers. I think Dockar-Clay is a worthy backup in that position. In the few games I have watched he has gone ok at hooker. With Croker/Cust there as well I do not see the sense to paying for a back up.

Dessy said 'yeah........aggh.............Api.............it's a business.........................................................and......................agghhhhhhhh...........players.............................................aghhhhhh.............accept that....aggh...........................these days....................................................................
Api is......................................................agghhh...........................................a good player.........................................................................and will.....................<shuffle>........................errrrrrrr...............................................find a place...................................arggh..........................................next year.......................................................................................................whether it .......................................................errrr.....aggh............................................be here..........................................or somewhere else'
One of your best

Thats Gold !!!

index.jpg

Let's hope Fainu after 60 odd mins(if the game is of high quality, and intensity) doesn't go down seemingly with an injury but it is just cramp, can't afford a wasted interchange.
What a joke That game intense enough for you ! An absolutely cracking match Clearly outplayed Smith tonight which is rarely done

He has had problems with calf each week for the last three before he even goes on. It has absolutely nothing to do with aerobic fitness so it sadly doesn’t fit your agenda .

Made the save in backplay in the 85th minute tonight after playing 80 with Storm set to score and not another Eagle player in sight . There is no way he could possibly play 90 minutes at that intensity and skill level if he is not aerobically fit as you suggest every week ad nauseum.

He was MOM or close last two weeks and he’s a rookie learning fast.Tom T is going to another level as Fainu rises. They are unstoppable right now.
He’s a star, is the best young hooker to hit the scene in years, with Cook and Smith is the form hooker in the comp

Last edited:

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8