News: Api Koroisau contract situation

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Apparently he is being told he can look around for other offers

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/wa...hooker-to-look-elsewhere-20190723-p52a0t.html

Interesting
This was always going to happen once Fainu burst onto the scene like this. He has the 9 jersey locked down for the future and unfortunately for Api 2 don’t go into 1.
Api is a top shelf hooker and is too good to be coming off the bench and the club are doing the right thing by him if he does want to get a starting spot somewhere else.

This was always going to happen once Fainu burst onto the scene like this. He has the 9 jersey locked down for the future and unfortunately for Api 2 don’t go into 1.
Api is a top shelf hooker and is too good to be coming off the bench and the club are doing the right thing by him if he does want to get a starting spot somewhere else.

Agree mate. He really is a great player, but this is part and parcel of roster management at every club these days and unfortunately there is more value and upside in Fainu.

This is no surprise. A number of us foresaw this a year ago. Good player, super aggressive and gutsy - he will find another club without a problem. Fainu is progressing nicely and this will provide some salary cap relief - though not a huge amount. We can't keep them both and upgrade the Turbos.

I need a little bit of help from my feathered friends here .

Api is a great guy and a very competitive player and if he wants the big money he would have to be signed as a clubs prime hooker

Most clubs have very good first choice hookers

My question is which club would Api make the starting Hooker ?

The Gold coast comes to mind but does he want to play russian roulette with his career ?

Api is a great guy and a very competitive player and if he wants the big money he would have to be signed as a clubs prime hooker

The Gold coast comes to mind but does he want to play russian roulette with his career ?
I reckon Tigers, Eels, Riff, Knights and Cows should all be interested (at least)... you wont get a better defensive hooker, he provides your playmakers with quality early ball and he is very dangerous close to the line and on the back of quick play the balls...

...niggling injuries are his only downside imo...

Isaac Luke will finish up at the Warriors this year mate. I actually think he would be a bloody good fit there.

Great player, but can’t carry him in our roster, it’s all part of regeneration needed.

I won’t miss his sometimes sloppy service, but he undoubtedly brings a lot to any team

It seems just about all of us are more keen to retain Fainu . I hope we do . I think the kid is turning into a Super star
Api and Fainu are deadly replacing one another but sadly it will be Api that is let go . If we want the Turbo and jurbo, we have to make sacrifices and Fainu wouldn't be commanding half of Api's wage . Sad but true .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8