New Sponsor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If that dribble were true ... we would be cheering the Taliban ...
Perspective time

Winning is everything

We dont win this week and we are fcked

We lose everything that we played for this year

And we will dribble out of contention and join the other losers

I can confirm that major sponsor is Lube Mobile. We'll be known as the Lube Mobile Sea Eagles. Lube Mobile will be on offer at all home games for opposing team fans prior to the start of the match .

gallery-2-20210314234544.jpg

Bellamy used a lot of lube on all Manly players and Manly fans last week

We all copped it Greek style
What do you think Bozo, if we lose this week how about we all cancel our memberships and ask for a refund? Then we will follow up with a Silvertails class action against you for talking us into making a dodgy investment via a membership that you continually pushed on this site. Get ready for a call from AFCA.

What do you think Bozo, if we lose this week how about we all cancel our memberships and ask for a refund? Then we will follow up with a Silvertails class action against you for talking us into making a dodgy investment via a membership that you continually pushed on this site. Get ready for a call from AFCA.
Only Losers , Weak people and Traitors walk away and cancel Manly memberships feathered friend

Our Legendary club has prevailed over the years by Great Manly souls that have been Loyal since 1947

You need to get some perspective ... ah sorry ... you have already flogged that to death ...
I am who I am
and you are who you are and always be the unique you Woodsie because you are worth it feathered friend :)

I'd much prefer QA if I'm honest. Can't see the pointsbet logo looking to good with our colour scheme

It won't be long until we have an official betting sponsor for the front of the jersey, a different official betting company sponsor for the shorts, and yet another one for the sleeves.

I am gobsmacked that there are so many betting companies, it is insane.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2