New Sponsor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Was hoping from the suggestions that Qatar Airways was a go, great company and country.

Doha is an awesome city, can’t knock any sponsorship with companies putting their hands in their pockets to support the club.
My friend has a business here and a sister business in Qatar of all places. Loves the place. I quite like Doha as well but alas not to be. Also so much risk with airline sponsorship in the current climate

Remember back in 2011, Centrebet was our sponsor and they had a deal for members, if you opened an account and placed a $50 bet, they gave you a free manly jersey.
I put my money on Manly to beat Melb and lost, everyone else i know put $50 on Manly to win the Grand Final, smart move.

Pointsbet, do something like that!
Im praying that offer comes again. @TheWheel can you make this happen

Hopefully this means more tpas. As been mentioned, will put us on par with other clubs. Means we don't have to pay premium prices for players.

Also, with a global platform, any of the elite players wanting to grow their brand will definitely have manly on their radar as a potential next stop

This is a good position to be in.

Also, if you have a global audience with the likes of shaq promoting, the value of our jersey goes up. Much more likely to attract more sponsors looking for additional publicity by riding the coattails

My friend has a business here and a sister business in Qatar of all places. Loves the place. I quite like Doha as well but alas not to be. Also so much risk with airline sponsorship in the current climate
Yep they are all going broke.

Huge western expat Community in Doha, I would live there again (3 years), problem is the wife being Norwegian didn't like the summer temperature very much.

Lots of opportunity in your field there and Dubai, it would take a lot of years to break Qatar Airways, they have shares in Qatar Petroleum..

Huge western expat Community in Doha, I would live there again (3 years), problem is the wife being Norwegian didn't like the summer temperature very much.

Lots of opportunity in your field there and Dubai, it would take a lot of years to break Qatar Airways, they have shares in Qatar Petroleum..
Alas my days living abroad are over until after my children are 18, I no longer have that freedom in a divorced world

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6