New Sponsor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well a rumour can come from any source. Is there any difference between a rumour on here and one on Facebook?
Just curious, hopefully it has some weight to it and it’s not just some fantasy rumour, because Qatar airways would be a massive sponsorship deal for the club and arguably the best of the league.
There is a bit of a difference in pages though, we all know what that page is capable of lol.

2 things ... I think the new sponsor is more likely a new deal by the existing URL ..

And ... bugger that everybody loving us crap ... let's just win a couple of premierships and getting them to hate us again !!!
Our biggest problem with people liking us now Woodsie, is that it is almost impossible to dislike Jake and Tom. The bastards are ruining it for us!!

Worst part is it will only last a week if we do not get the right result
So true

Winning is everything

Everybody loves a winner

We need to keep winning and keep earning respect and keep up our popularity

Extension time!

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles have received a further boost heading into week one of the NRL finals with Shaw and Partners Financial Services confirming a two year extension of their corporate partnership with the Club.

A Premier Partner since 2018, with their logo proudly displayed on the sternum and sleeves of Sea Eagles NRL and junior team jerseys, the new two year extension will keep Shaw and Partners officially aligned with the Sea Eagles through until at least the end of the 2023 season.

Extension time!

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles have received a further boost heading into week one of the NRL finals with Shaw and Partners Financial Services confirming a two year extension of their corporate partnership with the Club.

A Premier Partner since 2018, with their logo proudly displayed on the sternum and sleeves of Sea Eagles NRL and junior team jerseys, the new two year extension will keep Shaw and Partners officially aligned with the Sea Eagles through until at least the end of the 2023 season.
I’m starting to get a woody I means Woodsie with all this good news.

Is there a maximum quantity of logos and advertising material a club can have on a jersey?
With the addition of Four Pines on the guernsey I'm starting to think we won't be able to see the Eagle for the trees!

What we really need is for some non club affiliated companies to come up with third party sponsorship with individual players so we can keep all our players that we want to.

Is there a NRL list of third party sponsors of players?

Qatar have made some pretty big inroads onto the Australian market especially as being one of the few airlines to continue to run services even with the limited numbers travelling.

They began flying into QLD only last year when most pulled out.

They’d be a suburb sponsor , and as we know there’s a lot of sponsorship by airlines in the sporting arena.

Screen Shot 2021-09-14 at 12.25.00 AM.png

looks like points bet the new major sponsor

I hope not, I would much prefer a wholesome sponsor. Are URM doing it tough?
URM are staying on as a sponsor as far as I am aware mate, I would imagine that PointsBet (If they are indeed the new major sponsor and I doubt Rothfield would pull that name from nowhere), would be throwing a significant amount more $$$ than URM could potentially put forward for that front of jersey sponsorship.

They seem to be doing reasonably well if going by this recent article in FR.

Last edited:
URM are staying on as a sponsor as far as I am aware mate, I would imagine that PointsBet (If they are indeed the new major sponsor and I doubt Rothfield would pull that name from nowhere), would be throwing a significant amount more $$$ than URM could potentially put forward for that front of jersey sponsorship.

They seem to be doing reasonably well if going by this recent article in FR.

Well, the founder and other insiders are doing well, at least!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2