New Sponsor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Oh er um.... maybe when I was doing some editing, I slipped that in there to see if anyone was paying attention. Plus if I had 5 mill... I could just about afford a house with a garage where I currently live!

@:mask::angel:

That's what happens when you spell Global Eagle with capital letters..!
Hey Global, they tell me for every each million you have, you become way better looking to the ladies, so if you had $5mil, you wouldn't have it that long to sponsor Manly, you'd be spending it on separation lawyers, because you'd be that good looking.... just saying

It sure looked good on those 90s jumpers though.

It was great when we won the coca-cola 7's tournament twice with the pepsi jerseys.
These days if they still had the coca-cols 7's the pepsi jersey would probably be banned the way most corporations operate now.

It was great when we won the coca-cola 7's tournament twice with the pepsi jerseys.
These days if they still had the coca-cols 7's the pepsi jersey would probably be banned the way most corporations operate now.
nah, they'd just referee the manly games a different way to others.
on a side note, ive been hearing about a podcast called whistleblower about nab referees(former not current) and the way the game was run at the time.
we might speculate about different referees/games but this was pretty major.
link if anyone is interested:

Hasn’t stopped the Vodafone Warriors playing in the Telstra premiership

Great article and how great to have a good front office (who are under the radar) - sponsors, media, website and hopefully 15k members.

Just think there were calls for a protest marches not so long ago….
Every body loves a Winner :h:

Every body loves Manly :h:

Congratulations to our front office . You have made our legendary club Proud :h:

colours match at least - would be biggest sponser in NRL if true.

If the deal is to be at least $1M a year, it's going to have to be a well-off company to fork out that much on a team that runs on minimum budget.

If it is a company like QR, then it will change the club's financial position ten-fold.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6