Announcement New site design

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The site doesn't rotate for me. The buttons are clearly visible before the ad appears. Clicking on them just does nothing.
The advert just overlays on the button and makes it inactive

It's your phone/device settings/display where you check mark Rotate - not the ST site

I'm on an android phone on ST and can rotate the display

The advert just overlays on the button and makes it inactive

It's your phone/device settings/display where you check mark Rotate - not the ST site

I'm on an android phone on ST and can rotate the display

OK thanks. It rotates now, but clicking on the buttons still does nothing.

OK thanks. It rotates now, but clicking on the buttons still does nothing.
Have you restarted the phone?
Restarted ST?

Then check:
Enabled cookies ?

I use chrome browser on my Android.
Top Right triple dots opens up a Menu
Near bottom is Settings
Near bottom in there is Site Settings
Cookies - Enable Third Party Cookies

Restarted ST?

Then check:
Enabled cookies ?

Near bottom is Settings

Far out - just realised I wasn't logged in on the phone only on the computer. D'oh! Logged in and it's all good. Thanks for you help and sorry for taking up your time!

Restarted ST?

Then check:
Enabled cookies ?

Near bottom is Settings

Life became easier since I bought this t-shirt...!

388b_fix_computer_fb.jpg

Not happy as the mail order bride advertisements are gone.

Got an email last week, my wife (after my last week post) said she was prepared to take less on the "costs", so that I could afford the new wife, my wife reckoned that if I was "lucky" enough to get the one advertised there would be ample enough guys hanging around the house so she could get lucky as well? Don't figure?

Have the words got smaller again or do I need to visit the optometrist for a super upgrade?

Ah yes ...but the 'stickied' threads are now underlined - so it's a trade off. Tiny type but underlined sticky threads! See? (probably not...lol)

I'll update the font today just had to update the design the other day for gdpr and forgot to adjust the font

I'll update the font today just had to update the design the other day for gdpr and forgot to adjust the font

Thanks , I thought for a minute there that my only recently obtained glasses were absolute duds!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8