Announcement New site design

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just a cpl minor things @Dan . Firstly when you get the little you've got notifications dot arrow on the right hand side, it seem to be too close to your username and drops that down instead, when you click my username again it goes away, and there's a bell there,which when clicked on then gives the notifications.
Secondly, I liked the little feature on the side that let you go up and down really fast instead of having to scrawl either way.
Everything else is great.

Yes the Alert opens up the Profile page - feature or bug?

Need to reinstate the datetime link to the last post in a thread,
as I keep reading that Kapow is leaving !

The new site looks great Dan , but every time i go on it in the last month we get beat , can you fix that up tomorrow as well or Sat even better.
Gee, is that why we keep getting beaten? Here I was thinking that Dylan Walker was the cause. We haven't won a game since he came back into the team after his injury. :p

@Dan I'm still not getting an active link to the last post to a Thread on Androud Nougat chrome

Works fine on Win 8.1 chrome although it seems to 'swim' as I hover

Thanks

Which link do you mean?

Android - click does nothing
The datetime stamp RHS that opens to the most recent post.
(ie 3 minutes ago)
The line 'swims' to show that an action has happened, but it does not then open the thread

I tried turning PopUps on, no effect

Windows - click opens up the post

Also
The shortcut icon is still the generic blue and not Silvertails icon

Last edited:
@Dan for me there does not appear to be any distinction between the text of the title of a sticky thread that I have read and one that I have not read. Previously the text for the title of a sticky thread was bold when I had not read it and was not bold when I had read it. This made it easy to tell if I had read the thread of not and if there were any new posts. Any chance you could make these threads like the standard threads (i.e., when I have read a standard thread the colour of the text of the title turns grey which is an easy way to tell that I have read through the thread)?

Thanks.

Agree with above, I can't see the like and dislike buttons and there is no difference between sticky and non sticky threads on the front page.
Also can we upload larger photos?
File size is always too big.

Oppo android phone.

Agree with above, I can't see the like and dislike buttons and there is no difference between sticky and non sticky threads on the front page.
Also can we upload larger photos?
File size is always too big.

Oppo android phone.
I email the photo to myself as the email reduces the size by 75%. Then I download that and upload it to ST

Or if you have a photo editor, just use Save As

On my Android the message about Cookies appears at the bottom covering about a quarter of the screen. I am unable to click either of the buttons. Nothing happens. The message just stays there continually and then becomes partially covered by an ad. Is there a way to dismiss this message? Thanks.

On my Android the message about Cookies appears at the bottom covering about a quarter of the screen. I am unable to click either of the buttons. Nothing happens. The message just stays there continually and then becomes partially covered by an ad. Is there a way to dismiss this message? Thanks.
Have you tried rotating your phone to get more space on the display to click ?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8