Announcement New site design

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dan, it seems that there are no stats now shown for each poster. I think this is a pity, if it is a permanent (nothing is permanent!) thing as those stats alert us to new posters and the possibility that they are trolls. It also shows those posters who are long term which, I believe, adds to their credibility.
I for one would like to see those stats reinstated.
Thanks for you great work.

Hi Dan, i really like the look of the new site. Im just getting used to it.

Just one point, I usually like to read / review threads by "New Posts" function. However I found that the "New Posts" tab dissappears after i finish reading a thread. When i scroll back up, it is replaced by "Mark forums as read". It only reappears when I refresh the page.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180508-140403.png
    Screenshot_20180508-140403.png
    98 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20180508-140349.png
    Screenshot_20180508-140349.png
    100.1 KB · Views: 6
Hi Dan, i really like the look of the new site. Im just getting used to it.

Just one point, I usually like to read / review threads by "New Posts" function. However I found that the "New Posts" tab dissappears after i finish reading a thread. When i scroll back up, it is replaced by "Mark forums as read". It only reappears when I refresh the page.

I’ll see what I can do

Dan, it seems that there are no stats now shown for each poster. I think this is a pity, if it is a permanent (nothing is permanent!) thing as those stats alert us to new posters and the possibility that they are trolls. It also shows those posters who are long term which, I believe, adds to their credibility.
I for one would like to see those stats reinstated.
Thanks for you great work.

Click on their username it pops up may come up if you hover too

Can the red or green dots (indicating whether someone is online or not) be placed next to the profile pic rather than in it? Poor old Terry Randall has a bozo nose.

Used to be if you wrote on a post your profile sort of appeared showing which threads were now enlightened... can that return??

Ummm, but it’s only this site that’s hard to read. Is there a website only change?
Font size is 14 or should be more than easy to read it’s the same size it was before, may need to clear your cache to make sure

Hey Dan, interested to know more about the site set up, all that jazz. Also with the theme do you have a repo on github or something with the code?

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6