Announcement New site design

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
FYI due to some upcoming changes we have had to look at changing the site around a bit and making some design changes.

The first phase will be that I switch everyone to the new design shortly. I am still making some some changes to the theme to make it work well with what we do here but those kinks may take another week or so to complete.

With that said if you want to preview what you are in for look for the style switch down the bottom wher it has the name like brookvale oval 2016 or silvertails 2017. Click it and choose the theme “nougat”

That’s our new design that everyone will be hit with soon. I’ll leave the option to switch back for a while but eventually we will need to remove the old designs.

Happy to hear your thoughts and protests, if you are really unhappy then blame the @Referee

Looks great but I’m one of the oldie brigade so slightly larger font would be appreciated. Thanks Dan

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
Hahaha you old bastards. I’ll work out a fix for you in my list of things to fix over the next week or so.....fun fact the font is the same size as normal phone font

I’ll sort it out shortly

Agree with others about the font size. Can it be bigger?

There seems to be a problem with the ladder - it’s showing Manly in 13th position...

Other than that, I think it’s a great upgrade!,
Y’all need to go to specsavers what are you referees or something?

Haha font I’ll fix tomorrow

I concur damnit ... Its great but slightly bigger fonts would be nice

Y’all need to go to specsavers what are you referees or something?

Haha font I’ll fix tomorrow
Gee thanks Dan.
Now about my hearing.....
29027_lg.jpg

I’m happy with the new theme
Font yes a little small but easy to zoom on iPad but on phone not so :handok::handok:

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6