Announcement New site design

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You forgot to sign off with "thank you, I love you Dan"

giphy.gif

I love you @Dan you mean the world to me!!

I'll update the font today just had to update the design the other day for gdpr and forgot to adjust the font
Bloody gdpr ....... they, what, who are always to blame.

@Dan ...I miss the "back to the top" button. Any chance of it coming back ?
Read the post above such a pleasing may well see it added. I have a last minute big deal I need to jump on in the morning that will lead to a liquid lunch especially if they sign , I'll try and find time to add it

Read the post above such a pleasing may well see it added. I have a last minute big deal I need to jump on in the morning that will lead to a liquid lunch especially if they sign , I'll try and find time to add it

Here's hoping that signature happens mate.
And thanks re the button.
Scrolling is such tough work.....:rofl:

Were you using the dark theme?

Must have been, it has done it when i log in on either the phone as mentioned and now the tablet, both android.
On a plus sign i can see the like button that i could not before.

The 2018 tipping competitor 'tag' has lost it's green rectangle thingie!

#firstworldprob
#soberupandfixit

Hey Dan,
Sorry I haven't read through the whole thread so this may have been mentioned, but I was wondering if there's any way that I don't get an alert every time someone posts in the tipping comp. it is absolutely no big deal but I just thought I'd ask.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8