New Coaching Team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
This is true.

Two things that bugged me all year were Dessie’s favourites Harper and Foran.

Persisting with Harper was a serious error.

Foran was “a good news story”, he has heart and tried hard, but there was no risk he would ever lead the team to a win. Objectively he was clearly past it and needed to be eased out after 2021.

Des too stubborn with his mediocre favourites.
Yes he never led the team to a win in 2022 or any other year. Complete waste of space.;)

I keep going back and forward on this very issue .... on one hand I agree ... and then I think Dessie had 4 years and a head space coach to get this mob to perform consistently ... and didn't ...

Yeah and thats a fair comment.

We are stuck with Aloia for 3 years, Keppie, Lawton and Paseka for 2 more.

Not sure why they have signed them and not Marty - he must be really on the nose. "He looks like Tarzan and plays like Jane", hard to believe someone hasnt picked him up though.

Have to be one of the side's most reliable and consistent triers . Not quite top notch or maybe just slightly better then Harper , relevant but not totally a crunch issue . koula can be a top line Manly centre for years to come on any given criteria .
and having a backline full of inexperience (ie Weekes) in the centre with Koula, Saab and Shu, is too much. Parks and Koula to start the season and go from there.

Personally I think that Donny has to go, going by our fitness over recent seasons it's time for a change

Seriously some of you blokes kill me, if you were happy with the sh1t Hasler was serving up week in week out then you've been conditioned to mediocrity, maybe Siebold isn't the answer but I'm prepared to give him a go, if he works out great if not at least the club is being proactive in trying to turn us back into a club with a winning culture, looking for ways to bag a bloke out and rewriting his past is negative and really quite pathetic, blokes like you will be death riding the team in the hope of saying I told you so, that's just unManly and not something a true Manly supporter would stoop to
I sure will be death riding Spoonbold, same as I did Zoolander just to prove the point that Penny shouldn't be in charge of any sporting organisation especially Manly.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10