New Coaching Team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Tele today says likely asst's will be Monaghan and Hales ... probably need another to replace Randall .. no mention of whwther Donny will be staying or going ..

Guess Seib's and Mestrov will be working on this as we speak ...

Yeah I think Donny will be on the outer. We never looked fit this year, fading in several games. He may well have eased off after what happened to poor Keith Titmus. I think seibold would be smart to initially hang onto monnas & hales at least until the dust settles.

I'm sure this will be unpopular as ideally it would be preffered to have "manly men".... however maybe a Mick Potter or Michael Ennis would be helpful?

Also would be great if he kept the likes of snake, gifty and or a few other old boys around to keep some dna in the place
Is Ennis doing any coaching, or is he just a commentator? He is Frank Stanton's nephew and a lifelong manly fan, so he would qualify as a manly man in my books.

No to Potter.

Who knows who the assistants will be but some Manly DNA would be nice......Cliffy, Beaver, Stewarts, Carrol in some capacity but knowing their allegiance to Des we may be in deep $hit. I'm disgusted at the treatment of Des but i'm willing to give Siebold a chance. This is such a difficult time......difficult to accept what's happened.
Spud and his insightful input...omg, no thanks !!

Is there that many showing support for Des...apart from Spud. (who you could say is punchdrunk also, but I would never say that to him:):))
There are many showing support for Des mate…..Cronk, Anasta, most journos, other Manly legends. As for Pig Penn, that pasty piece of $hit can crawl back into the mud hole he came from!

Is Ennis doing any coaching, or is he just a commentator? He is Frank Stanton's nephew and a lifelong manly fan, so he would qualify as a manly man in my books.

No to Potter.
Hated the Bloke as a player, man he got under my skin @:D
But i believe he has a great understanding of the game and i actually like what he has to say on 360, i think he'd add real value to the club in some capacity.

Well hopefully it's a coaching staff that knows how to stop crabbing and headless chook plays, kicking on the 3rd , slow play the balls, ineffective hit ups and pathetic post contact stats, next to zero offloads and 2nd phase play, horrendous outside defensive structures , confused and ineffective game management. Oh yes that's right I'm describing everything that happened in 2022 and yet all the lemmings are jumping off the cliff because management got sick of watching it all and decided we needed a change.
A lot of people on here forget about all that Mick, I don't understand what scares them about moving away from the rubbish we've been fed over the past seven years, they've become accustomed to following a Manly team playing that brand of football week in week out year after year and they're happy to continue on accepting mediocrity. I'm hoping they'll be shaken out of their malaise when they see our team playing a 2023 brand of football that excites us instead of the confusing, slow, second rate crap we've become accustomed to, not expecting overnight success just an improvement on how we play the game with everyone on the same page

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6