New Coaching Team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
You don't rate Koula or Schuster then. They were hampered by myopic coaching from Des. Who takes the most talented junior 5/8 seen in years and bulks him up into a 2nd rower whose young body couldn't handle it.
mate I rate them, but wouldn't put in quality centre category yet and I said "maybe" 5/8th...jury still out on Schuster

I'm happy to have Parker there, if he's not already checked out. Sure, he may lack a bit of pace but is hard to stop close to the try line, and is our best defensive back.
Have to be one of the side's most reliable and consistent triers . Not quite top notch or maybe just slightly better then Harper , relevant but not totally a crunch issue . koula can be a top line Manly centre for years to come on any given criteria .

Have to be one of the side's most reliable and consistent triers . Not quite top notch or maybe just slightly better then Harper , relevant but not totally a crunch issue . koula can be a top line Manly centre for years to come on any given criteria .
I think Parkers worth is off the field.(No, not like that!). Whenever you see or hear Manly team mates interviewed, or on social media, there has been many occasions that Parker is mentioned as a great team mate/clubman. Plus he’s Turbos best mate. If we are ever going to try and get this divided playing group back as one, then I reckon Parker could be the glue that could help facilitate this. (mind you, he’s gunna need the extra,extra strong Tarzans grip glue to do it.)

Tele today says likely asst's will be Monaghan and Hales ... probably need another to replace Randall .. no mention of whwther Donny will be staying or going ..

Guess Seib's and Mestrov will be working on this as we speak ...
Personally I think that Donny has to go, going by our fitness over recent seasons it's time for a change
Again it doesn't matter if the coach was sacked mid season because the result would have been the same if both Maguire and Spoonbold stayed to the end.
Seriously some of you blokes kill me, if you were happy with the sh1t Hasler was serving up week in week out then you've been conditioned to mediocrity, maybe Siebold isn't the answer but I'm prepared to give him a go, if he works out great if not at least the club is being proactive in trying to turn us back into a club with a winning culture, looking for ways to bag a bloke out and rewriting his past is negative and really quite pathetic, blokes like you will be death riding the team in the hope of saying I told you so, that's just unManly and not something a true Manly supporter would stoop to

Personally I think that Donny has to go, going by our fitness over recent seasons it's time for a change

Seriously some of you blokes kill me, if you were happy with the sh1t Hasler was serving up week in week out then you've been conditioned to mediocrity, maybe Siebold isn't the answer but I'm prepared to give him a go, if he works out great if not at least the club is being proactive in trying to turn us back into a club with a winning culture, looking for ways to bag a bloke out and rewriting his past is negative and really quite pathetic, blokes like you will be death riding the team in the hope of saying I told you so, that's just unManly and not something a true Manly supporter would stoop to
Give it to them Ronny.

This is true.

Two things that bugged me all year were Dessie’s favourites Harper and Foran.

Persisting with Harper was a serious error.

Foran was “a good news story”, he has heart and tried hard, but there was no risk he would ever lead the team to a win. Objectively he was clearly past it and needed to be eased out after 2021.

Des too stubborn with his mediocre favourites.

We do have some very talented young players as well as some experience. Surely there is no excuse not to have this quality fighting for top 4.
Tom T, Garrick , Koula , Schuster , DCE, Jake T, Olakau'atu , Weekes , Aloiai , Paseka ,Tuitavake, Tuipolutu, Fifita , Sykes.
I think this is probably the only somewhat positive post I have ever seen from you.. will it be the last lol?

We do have some very talented young players as well as some experience. Surely there is no excuse not to have this quality fighting for top 4.
Tom T, Garrick , Koula , Schuster , DCE, Jake T, Olakau'atu , Weekes , Aloiai , Paseka ,Tuitavake, Tuipolutu, Fifita , Sykes.

The inclusion in that list of Paseka, Tuipolutu and Garrick plus the basically untried Weekes, Fifita, Sykes and Tuitavake proves how insufficient our roster is.

At best its cleanout time at the end of 2023. Lets hope all those young guns get every chance to prove themselves and are moved on if the season is the disaster its shaping to be.

Keeping players like Harper, Parker, Croker, Lawton, Keppie, Bullemore, Trevor, Davey (hopefully he is gone) to play in the top 17 is just not good enough.

In case you haven't noticed I am more dirty on the players than i was previously. They are the ones who let down the coach, the members and the owner. If they don't have the ability move them on. The re-signing of DCE, Aloia and Saab until the end of 2025 is stunning.

The club need to put the big 3 on notice, they offer very little value for money. Jakes game is almost identical to Crokers these days but at 3 x the cost. Tom doesn't play that often and DCE doesn't try when the going gets tough, he wrapped himself in cotton wool the last 5 weeks so he didnt miss the world cup

Last edited:
In case you haven't noticed I am more dirty on the players than i was previously. They are the ones who let down the coach, the members and the owner. If they don't have the ability move them on.

I keep going back and forward on this very issue .... on one hand I agree ... and then I think Dessie had 4 years and a head space coach to get this mob to perform consistently ... and didn't ...

Last edited:
The inclusion in that list of Paseka, Tuipolutu and Garrick plus the basically untried Weekes, Fifita, Sykes and Tuitavake proves how insufficient our roster is.

At best its cleanout time at the end of 2023. Lets hope all those young guns get every chance to prove themselves and are moved on if the season is the disaster its shaping to be.

Keeping players like Harper, Parker, Croker, Lawton, Keppie, Bullemore, Trevor, Davey (hopefully he is gone) to play in the top 17 is just not good enough.

In case you haven't noticed I am more dirty on the players than i was previously. They are the ones who let down the coach, the members and the owner. If they don't have the ability move them on. The re-signing of DCE, Aloia and Saab until the end of 2025 is stunning.

The club need to put the big 3 on notice, they offer very little value for money. Jakes game is almost identical to Crokers these days but at 3 x the cost. Tom doesn't play that often and DCE doesn't try when the going gets tough, he wrapped himself in cotton wool the last 5 weeks so he didnt miss the
It's last chance Salon for these players in 23...Tent, Keppie and Bullemore, no more excuses.

The reality is, Seibold is our new coach. The only way to go is to give him the assistants and fitness staff he wants.
He really just needs to get clear air. And then the troops who've jumped on him hard (the name calling really is embarrassingly next level) can have a shot if he fails.
Has he been announced yet ??

Sorry been on Fraser Island for a week and just trying to catch up ???

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8