National Rugby League SHAME

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What I want to know is just how desperate the ARU was in hiring Morticia in the first place after the complete mess she left the Dogs in.

And what she has done to union is even worse than the state she left the Dogs in. The woman is a completely incompetent administrator. She's not even fit to run the canteen at the local footy club on Sunday mornings.

And as we've been saying for years and we're now finally being vindicated ... the same goes for Greenturd.
And both from the Bulldogs who are a basket case

Probably won "t happen in the short term while the code comes to terms with the present challenges but would have to think that Greenberg 's position would be untenable now as even more examples of his obvious mismanagement and excesses comes to light . most likely not the only one there accountable either . The interference with the players retirement fund is a particularly serious matter , it was there on and for the players behalf and not for Toddy and co previously to just use as a means to cover up their ineptitude with the overall management of N R L revenue .

Hi Woodsie,

You are spot on, and take your point 100%. However, if the NRL did not spend the huge amounts of money they apparently did on running the game, and instead gave out more assistance to the licence holders (clubs), they may not require to charge such exorbitant costs to watch a live NRL game.

They complain that many games over the last two years, have half full stadiums. Well instead of spending $3.5 mill a week on who knows what (as they can magically cut 57% of those costs immediately now) why can't they give say $50k a week to each club to promote the game via ticket sales. For example one week kids under 16 have free entry, then following week pensioners get free entry, and so on.

I understand that ticket sales and food costs are up to the clubs, but as we know, what has the NRL done to alleviate clubs survival? If the NRL were fair dinkum in promoting the game and trying to fill the stadiums (by giving something back to fans), a promotion of some type to assist clubs, and fans alike, would be much more advantageous, and one would think it better serves the game than running a $181 mil bill a year on baloney.

In principle I agree with you totally ... but in my opinion the clubs are equally guilty of venality and mismanagement ..

Over the past decade the NRl has continually increased the amount of grants to the clubs ... and the clubs have responded by simply spending more and more money ..... Each club to gain an advantage now have up tp 6 asst coaches, 25 physios, 5 recuitment and retension salary cap experts, 5 medical staff, big office staff etc ....

Throw in taking up to a cast of 50 away on flights and 3 day accomodation junkets to interstate games, multi-million dollars gyms, wrestling coaches, palm readers and nutritionist to tell them not to eat KFC more than twice a day ...... welfare workers and educators to tell them not to abuse women and alchohol and how to handle social media ... the list is endless ....

To Manly's credit or shame .... we have been one of the lower spenders .... but I am certain that if we had a Leagues Club throwing handfuls of pokie money at us ... we would be just as quick to spend money like drunken Parra players ......

V’Landys isn’t going to sack greenturd and risk a court case or payout. He obviously encouraged the leave without pay move and then the contract won’t be renewed. He has until the season’s new beginning (whenever that may be) to find a replacement

V’Landys isn’t going to sack greenturd and risk a court case or payout. He obviously encouraged the leave without pay move and then the contract won’t be renewed. He has until the season’s new beginning (whenever that may be) to find a replacement

Hopefully the Turdburger realises this and walks away.

Yes Miss Kate I think you are right. Greenburgs contract simply wont be renewed and other than if they find provable malfeasance (which if they look hard enough they will find ) I dont think we will see much more of that low life other than when he pops up for his next gig which basis his record and proven limited abilities will be at his daughters tuck shop as a relief sandwhich maker ..

The public hanging, flogging, stoning, live burial, boiling in oil that Greenburg so richly deserves and myself and thousands of others have dreamed so long for ,maybe sadly denied.
They say justice is blind ,thats ok so long as justice finds it way to making sure that in any public life we have seen the last of this oily ,vindictive ,greedy little grub.
We may yet get to tap dance across his corporate grave and then maybe not ,such is life
In any case good riddance o Greenburg

Long Live Manly

Did anybody ese hear that numbnut Sam Burgess defending GreenTurd for only taking a 25% pay cut whilst the players are being stung 75% ....

The intellectuals point was that because of the drama ... wait for this .... greenTurd was probably working harder now and deserved more ... and the players where just sitting at home doing nothing .....

Why they continue to employ some of these blokes and ask them questions that require some sort of expertise beyond having payed football ... and expecting a coherent answer is beyond me ....

Did anybody ese hear that numbnut Sam Burgess defending GreenTurd for only taking a 25% pay cut whilst the players are being stung 75% ....

The intellectuals point was that because of the drama ... wait for this .... greenTurd was probably working harder now and deserved more ... and the players where just sitting at home doing nothing .....

Why they continue to employ some of these blokes and ask them questions that require some sort of expertise beyond having payed football ... and expecting a coherent answer is beyond me ....

Well...Sam is an expert about being paid for sitting at home doing sfa.

What does Burgess care? He's not one of the players any more and doesn't have to take a pay cut.

I am guessing that samantha is indebted to greenturd, due to a long list of indiscretions and scams greenturd has orchestrated over the last few years that have favoured samantha, now it’s pay back time

Last edited:
The Collective Bargaining Agreement signed in 2018 calls only for the entire amount to be paid by the end of the 2022 broadcast deal, which shapes as a shocking year for the NRL, but means they forfeit any investment returns the money brings over the period as well as compound interest.

If I was a player I'd also be filthy with the RLPA who agreed to that ****house deal.

"I said love, I said pet, I said love, I said pet, thats what you get for caring!!"
382c7c54649b077babf87b659129835f.jpg

‘I thought we were all in it together’: Wests Tigers star Joey Leilua slams NRL CEO Todd Greenberg’s 25 per cent pay cut
Wests Tigers centre BJ Leilua has questioned why NRL CEO Todd Greenberg is only taking a 25 per cent pay cut when the 480 NRL players have been forced to take a 75 per cent cut.

NRL CEO Greenberg has sent mixed messages so far about whether he is taking a 25 per cent cut or standing down without pay later this month.

Greenberg was questioned by Sharks player Wade Graham about how much of a cut the NRL executive team would be taking during a phone hook-up with the Rugby League Players Association on Monday.

The NRL boss, who is believed to be on $1.5 million including key performance indicator bonuses, said the NRL executive team would be taking a 25 per cent cut until such time as they are forced to stand down.

Yes Miss Kate I think you are right. Greenburgs contract simply wont be renewed and other than if they find provable malfeasance (which if they look hard enough they will find ) I dont think we will see much more of that low life other than when he pops up for his next gig which basis his record and proven limited abilities will be at his daughters tuck shop as a relief sandwhich maker ..

The public hanging, flogging, stoning, live burial, boiling in oil that Greenburg so richly deserves and myself and thousands of others have dreamed so long for ,maybe sadly denied.
They say justice is blind ,thats ok so long as justice finds it way to making sure that in any public life we have seen the last of this oily ,vindictive ,greedy little grub.
We may yet get to tap dance across his corporate grave and then maybe not ,such is life
In any case good riddance o Greenburg

Long Live Manly
Stop beating around the bush highflier, tell us what you really think.

Breaking News .....
Our Elite players are forced to take a 75% pay cut but the untouchable , incompetent arrogant self centered colonel Greenberg Klink and all of his useless Gestapos at head office who run our games like headless chooks or should we say cocks get a 25% pay cut .
NRL headquarters have not only lost control of our game
They have lost all the clubs , players and fans respect
There is nothing left in the NRL hierarchy tank but some how they just keep on going ?

gettyimages-148466892-612x612.jpg

Hold your tickets peoples .... the title for the worlds worst sporting CEO is not yet settled ..... Rugby Chief Rae Rae has thrown down the guantlet to GreenTurd by revealing this absolute stunner ...

She is unable to present the Rugby Players Assoc with any financials or fiqures .. because of the Cor-19 virus ...... hahahahahahahha ....
I'm no Canadian sunset but Raelene has a head like a robbers dog ......

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4