National Rugby League SHAME

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think they’ll need to get someone like Gus who absolutely loves the game to come in as any sane person wouldn’t want the job. I mean, last time the position was open the best they could apparently find was Todd.

Whilst I love the fact that Nein have turned cannibal on GreenTurd ... for whatever vested interest ..... they can fukk off too .... with their control over scheduling and Broncos playing every Friday night .....

One step at a time Woodsie, one step at a time :D

Whilst I love the fact that Nein have turned cannibal on GreenTurd ... for whatever vested interest ..... they can fukk off too .... with their control over scheduling and Broncos playing every Friday night .....
You made a great point in another post about getting the game back to give those isolated something to look forward to. I was looking myself to use the term giving the people "bread and circuses" but not in the negative sense.
In a perfect world where many of the organisations involved weren't currently involved in either self preservation or self interest it would be a great opportunity to promote rugby league by throwing as much as possible of it to the masses by providing it free-to-air when it returns. No other sports, no clubs or pubs open to show it, a very bored and appreciative sport loving populace with many not inclined to start investing in luxuries such as pay TV. A whole generation of supporters could start from this tragic period. This is a way that Nine could be value adding but I'm sure the opportunity will be lost.

Agreed. The heading and the content was a pleasure to read - and much like what a lot of us have been saying for awhile, but it's channel 9, the channel where the head guy said on tv "We just bought the game" when signing the broadcast deal (before he went on to have a punch up with that James Packer guy).

There's more vested interests in that article than a manager of a clothing store.

And that's kinda still annoying.

I think they’ll need to get someone like Gus who absolutely loves the game to come in as any sane person wouldn’t want the job. I mean, last time the position was open the best they could apparently find was Todd.

Isn't it funny that the media were among the leading voices in getting Greenturd into the NRL's top job in the first place.

Be careful what you wish for.

Isn't this also funny ... Greenturd, former Bulldogs CEO involved in a lot of shady dealings, has run the NRL into the ground. Morticia, former Bulldogs CEO who just about sent the club broke, has run the ARU into the ground.

Well, not really funny but it tells its own story.

Last edited:
I think this cat is finally at the tail end of all of his 9 lives
Time to go Colonel .
gettyimages-148466892-612x612.jpg

Imagine buying a product year in year out, and then hammering the seller because they squandered the money they earned for the product. Just when you are going a bit broke too.

The nrl product must have been worth the money for 9 otherwise why did they pay that much? Going ballistic now in the media is a cynical and unhelpful bargaining move,

Imagine buying a product year in year out, and then hammering the seller because they squandered the money they earned for the product. Just when you are going a bit broke too.

The nrl product must have been worth the money for 9 otherwise why did they pay that much? Going ballistic now in the media is a cynical and unhelpful bargaining move,
I agree, they're just trying to soften up the NRL for the next TV rights deal.

It is pot kettle black. But also well deserved. Jesus (if you're listening), I hope this is the final nail in Toddy's coffin. (And if you are listening, Jesus, sorry about that reference to nails and coffins - I know it's still a sensitive subject for you.)
Especially at Easter.@:D
Ouchie time!

I doubt VLandy’s would want the job, and I doubt he took his current role on expecting all this **** to happen.

I’ll throw a name in the ring , Grant Mayer.

Manly CEO ( ex) currently boss of racing South Australia.
You could do a lot worse than Grant I agree
But if Vlandys is Chairman why not look at Toovey- grass roots and elite football knowledge and is an accountant something the NRL clearly needs
Quite honestly the way the NRL has discintergrated under Greenbags is a disgrace.Herman Munster ,Mr Magoo ,Homer Simpson ,my 10 year old daughter any of them couldn’t have done a worse job
Our dreams may finally becoming true Silvertailers that this conniving crooked slithering snake in the grass may finally be expunged from the our lives with Nein being the one to plunge the dagger into that over paid dickheads cold dark heart (which is probably the size of a caraway seed)which in itself is such a rich irony
There is no honour among thieves
Hallelujah let it be true
#sackgreenbagsnow
#toovesfornrlceo

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8