Micheal Maquire on Matty Johns

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
My question to Cartwright would be this - its patently obvious you have only got this job because of the downright underhanded tactics of your ( and Trent's ) manager and the fact we have been railroaded and left with basically no other options. Congratulations. Well hoodwinked.

How can you possibly expect fans to be happy about this ???

You are not just starting with zero credits in the bank you are already well into the negative.

Your one saving grace is that nobody wants to see this years debacle continue and we all hope against hope that you can turn it around...…. though nobody expects to see much change.

Best of luck John.

How do we manage to spend more than $6m pa and still don't have a defensive coach or recruitment officer?

There has to be an investigation
That is the 2019 allowable limit but Manly is maxing out just the NRL 13 million club grant allegedly.

9.4 million to players and 3.6 million of footy operations.

That is the 2019 allowable limit but Manly is maxing out just the NRL 13 million club grant allegedly.

9.4 million to players and 3.6 million of footy operations.

Makes sense too, but it did say in the articles that the operating costs for Manly were in excess of the 5.7M allowance. Probably changed though since then. But even then the NRL stuggles to control the players salary cap let alone what clubs or sponsors offer outside of this..

Makes sense too, but it did say in the articles that the operating costs for Manly were in excess of the 5.7M allowance. Probably changed though since then. But even then the NRL stuggles to control the players salary cap let alone what clubs or sponsors offer outside of this..
I believe that the increased Club grant only starts from next year.

Plus what constitutes football operations?

Salary Cap is the players portion but there is administration, media, hr, marketing departments/personnel who also cost monies.

As it is an NRL Grant to Clubs, they could publish each Franchise's breakdown of expenditure

Otherwise Clubs will pay footy related expenses from these different departments and just give the 7 million to coaches and the assistants

As much as I try, even accounting for their appearance of lacking the desire and ability to run our club professionally, I just can't force myself to believe they would appoint Cartwrong as head coach.
When it comes down to the crunch surely they are smart enough to realise that it is not a good option, even if it's only from a financial bottom line perspective.
They must be waiting until the Barrett saga is finished to announce it's Madge instead.

IMG-20180905-WA0000.jpg

This

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8