• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

As a Manly Fan my view on membership is

• I am a member and will renew in 2019.

• I am a member and won't be renewing in 2019.

• I will be a new/lapsed member joining in 2019.

• I am a lapsed member and won't renew until the club sorts out the current chaos.

• I will rejoin/become a member if we get an ex Manly player as head coach

• Haven't made my mind up yet.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Same here, but is this product you're viewing / watching actually "Manly".

Everything that was our culture, pride and identity has gone. There's no passion, or will to win around the joint.

I swear if we got the wooden spoon, the current players / coaches wouldn't have really cared (apart from a few).
Hi mate . I hope you are recovering well and feeling better
There was no passion in the years when the Nick Polities roosters club won the spoon .
Things change . Trent is going and that is a good change . I am over the moon about this change
huge_0_2062.jpg

Hi mate . I hope you are recovering well and feeling better
There was no passion in the years when the Nick Polities roosters club won the spoon .
Things change . Trent is going and that is a good change . I am over the moon about this change
View attachment 9805
Until.you hear that a human feather duster is going to be his replacement mate :D

Until.you hear that a human feather duster is going to be his replacement mate :D
Renewal of membership is for the true believers feathered friend .
I have faith in any other coach than the Quitter . I have faith in any other coach that has seen what our club is going through and still believes . Barrett quit because he did not believe .
Anything is possible for any one that believes .

Any coach that takes us on under the current circumstances has balls and you need balls to build a tough resilient culture and for this reason I will admire and respect the coach that accepts the job !!!

Look at the photo . Look at the body language . Look at the affect this coach has on his captain . We all know what affect this coach had on his team . As a proud Manly supporter This is the most pathetic , uninspiring , depressing head coach photo I have ever seen .

untitled.png

I'll renew. While I hate what our club has become I will always be a fan and support the club. Happy Barrett is going and would like to see the Penns follow him out the door...

I'll renew. While I hate what our club has become I will always be a fan and support the club. Happy Barrett is going and would like to see the Penns follow him out the door...
Winner, on all fronts there mate.

Thank **** for the fans. It's really the only thing I enjoy about The Sea Eagles ATM anymore.

You mugs on Silvertails, are the community that binds the club imo right now.

https://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2018/10/07/2019-membership-news/?camefrom=EMCL

The Manly Warringah Sea Eagles have announced some exciting news surrounding 2019 membership.

WHAT’S NEW?
  • Cheaper price point in the stands for two adults sitting together with our ‘Double Adult’ reserved seats.
  • Flexible family pricing – Single adult family packages available in all ticketed categories (excluding Interstate & NZ memberships).
  • Family pricing is now available in reserved seating including Gold Premium!
  • New 5 Game Flexi general admission packages available for those who can’t make the full season. A great option for those who need more game time than the 3 Game Flexi.
  • Adult Gold Premium, Born & Bred, Interstate Eagle, and NZ Memberships have choice when it comes to their member packs. Choose between a sports bag, scarf, or cooler bag.
Those that sign up early will have plenty on offer!

SIGN UP BEFORE OCTOBER 31 TO GO IN THE RUNNING TO WIN YOUR CHOICE OF THE FOLLOWING:
  • 1 of 10 spots to join us behind the scenes in pre-season and train like a Sea Eagle
  • 1 of 3 framed signed jerseys
  • Lunch with the Turbo Brothers (or video message if you live interstate)
  • Have your 2019 membership pack delivered by a player of your choice*
  • 1 of 100 $10 food and beverage vouchers for Lottoland
*subject to availability.

All 2019 Members will receive 15% off our new 2019 merchandise range (please note stock is not due to arrive until early December. Dates TBC).

Additionally Gold Members who sign up before November 30 will receive a customised polo!

important-membership-dates.png

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST IN BECOMING A 2019 SEA EAGLES MEMBER
2018 Members on the Easy Eagle rollover who would like to change or update their package are encouraged to contact the Membership team on (02) 9970 3000 or [email protected] prior to 5pm, Friday October 19.

Yeah nah.

To be honest though, when they want cash from customers, at least they are pretty efficient with their media releases and fast pace timing on that subject matter.

I guess they can do things quickly when it revolves around handouts.

I'm sure their no news membership meeting charm offensive worked on some people.

https://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2018/10/07/2019-membership-news/?camefrom=EMCL

SIGN UP BEFORE OCTOBER 31 TO GO IN THE RUNNING TO WIN YOUR CHOICE OF THE FOLLOWING:
  • Have your 2019 membership pack delivered by a player of your choice*
  • 1 of 100 $10 food and beverage vouchers for Lottoland
*subject to availability.

All 2019 Members will receive 15% off our new 2019 merchandise range (please note stock is not due to arrive until early December. Dates TBC).

Additionally Gold Members who sign up before November 30 will receive a customised polo!

important-membership-dates.png

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST IN BECOMING A 2019 SEA EAGLES MEMBER
2018 Members on the Easy Eagle rollover who would like to change or update their package are encouraged to contact the Membership team on (02) 9970 3000 or [email protected] prior to 5pm, Friday October 19.

I'd like to see the surprised look on the player's face if they had to deliver my membership pack! lol

Day 1 of 2019 membership sale and I've just renewed my two boys and myself.

I don't support the owners. I don't support management. I don't support the coach and I definitely don't support any of their decisons ... BUT... I do support the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles.

Without members the club will relocate or cease to exist.

Bring on 2019!

Well played mate.

On the other hand, I can't, I just can't (and it DOES hurt). Why should I line Scott Penn's pockets? Especially while his decision making is literally destroying our club from the inside, out. For that reason, I want him alone to spend his way out of this mess. He deserves his criticism. I'm sure while he's sinking a flute of Moet, while our club rusts away like a vintage car in the backyard, he'll appreciate your monetary support.

After the club emailed me saying they were going to make improvements (and $ reductions) to membership deals it all looks very similar again for me this year. Interstate memberships include 2 home games - I most likely won't be in Sydney for 2 weekends where Manly are playing at Brookie and I don't live near Brisbane (which is what I'm guessing this membership is designed for - no where else would make sense). So I can get the no-game membership for $85 and get yet another hat and scarf to go with priority finals ticket purchasing (should be really useful for this year) or I can sign my kid up for even less (but only $40).
I would love to support the team as I used to but I'm not giving them money for nothing - especially after they ignored my reasons for not renewing last year.

I think I've complained enough about the scarf (not much use in Nth Qld) that you can now choose a sports bag or cooler bag as alternatives.

Think they are throwing in a pen this year and also if you sign up before October 30 you go into a draw for a heap of prizes.

Don't forget there's the option to pay it off too.

Out of interest what did you ask for?...
Essentially one less home game as I can't make it to two (The interstate membership is tailored specifically to Brisbane fans) or the flexibility to see any Home/Away game (surely the club can still get a commission on away games).
My main issue is with the value for fans who can't make it to Brookie (or Brisbane) twice a year. A three game membership is $90 so for $5 less I can get a pen and a scarf/cooler that I don't really want but no games...it just doesn't add up.
I don't have an issue with the money but I'm not going to flush money away on cheap supporter gear that will mostly go straight to the back of the shed.

Compared to the Roosters$120 interstate deal (which also has family discounts) Manly's is just plain ordinary.

Last edited:
I’m so conflicted. Personally I think you should support your club no matter what so I want to renew my membership. That said, there has to be a way to let them know that you are not happy with how the club is being run. The only way I can do that is by not renewing. It so underwhelming to think that Cartwright will coaching the side next season.

Fair enough. Everyone has their own take on it. I can appreciate that.

For me, it's the best way I can show the NRL that I want our club around. I can't make it to games. So it's just the next best thing. It's a metric the NRL uses to measure the games success and in turn it therefore represents a clubs success.

$180 for me and the kids isn't much to show my support per year. Kids love all the Manly gear (and so do I) and it's all we really have as interstate supporters who can't attend games.

Each to their own though.

The club has been around since 1947. It's had ups and downs. I'm not about to walk away from the club because I don't like the coach/owner/management/decisions.

Those things are a blip in time of the club and in my opinion the club needs members more than ever in its history.

At the end of the day, I just want our club to stick around. Voting with your feet is a great idea up until the club relocates....
I'd love to support the team more often, but it can really feel like an FU to us interstate fans when you look at the different packages available, especially with how poor the value is when your not going to Brookie.
I have forked out for a membership pack in the past and I'm still open to the idea this year but only if the club gets its S### together. It would also be great to know where my money actually goes i.e. how much actually gets to the club. I'd rather just send them $40-$50 (if it gets put to a good use) than the remainder going to some Chinese manufacturing company and AUSPost @:p.

Personally I think you should support your club no matter what

I have supported the club since 1971 and I say you do not have to give your money to a millionaire to be a supporter, I know plenty of pensioners who are the best supporters you could find yet they can't afford to front up money. Penn agitated against co owners and wanted to own the club he now owns it he can fund it I won't be renewing.
I can afford to but until I see an owner who is personally invested in us being successful and not just participating I'll support the team the same as I have since 71.
Penn has taken a Porsche and turned it into a Datsun 180b.

I just looked at the various packages and feel there isn't much change from last year, apart from the choice of merch. I want to rejoin (lapsed after Tooves) but the club hasn't given me any reason to. No coach announced, no denial of the Taylor story, and just the general basket case the joint has become. I just want a reason Lyall, one good announcement and I will jump at renewing, until then you won't see me at Brookie (F%%k Lottoland).

I look at it a bit this way.

I was devastated when I lost my Eagles in the late 90’s.

I was elated when they came back.

Am I happy the way things are being run , no I’m not.

BUT, do I want to lose them again??

Simple really.
I respect your stance Mark, but in the case of membership it is up to the individual, I made a choice at the end of 2015 and for me it was the only position I could take. There is no right or wrong in this one. As I have posted previously, I just need Lyall and the Penn's to give me a good reason to rejoin, at the moment they haven't perhaps #nextweek, may change this.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6