• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

As a Manly Fan my view on membership is

• I am a member and will renew in 2019.

• I am a member and won't be renewing in 2019.

• I will be a new/lapsed member joining in 2019.

• I am a lapsed member and won't renew until the club sorts out the current chaos.

• I will rejoin/become a member if we get an ex Manly player as head coach

• Haven't made my mind up yet.

Results are only viewable after voting.
You seem to think having maroon coloured glasses is a bad thing - I don't.

We all bag Newcastle but I really, really admire their fans - they keep showing up even though their team gets flogged every week (not so much this year, but certainly the previous 5 years). I suppose you think they're a bunch of idiots with nothing better to do with their pay packets. No, they are proud of their team (not the owners, the front or back office, coach, the ball boys and ball girls nor mascot) and they are happy to support a team each weekend.

Mate, I know your posts (from being on this site for donkeys years) indicate that you are either half-full or half-empty. At the moment you are nearly empty and your post a little while ago saying that "If this Gold Coast Sea Eagles outfit folded right now, I'm not sure I'd care, because it's not really a club" really got my gander up. You need to take a break because no Manly supporter I know would ever say that, even when they have the s**ts. And I know you are a passionate fan because if you really didn't care, you would be here wasting your time. So chill out and so will I :)

Newcastle have had a vision under their administration and through coach Brown. They told the fans it would be a long term painful journey and have been very open and engaging through the whole process, keeping their tradition and culture alive through it all.
So yes their fans keep going because although the performances have bottomed out the fans are still connected to the club and history.
If you think about it your example actually proves @Ryan point perfectly.

Maybe we can hire brown to slap Barrett some more.

I'll wait to vote. I won't renew if Cartwright is coach.

Plus I can't believe we can't sign any players given the players that have left. If we are using all that cap space to upgrade contracts then WTF??? Who the **** can we possibly be upgrading? The 5 players that are already taking up most of the cap space, the players that have been injured most of the year or the hand full of players that don't deserve first grade jerseys? If we start 2019 with Brad (bung knees, can't catch, too slow) Parker I will probably not even watch a game.

For me it's not about jumping back on a train when we are winning, it's all about our lost culture. We used to thrive on the us against them mentality but at this point in time there is no us. I love this club and it breaks my heart to see what we've become, and yes I'm angry at those who are responsible. Say what you will but even Arko has expressed his sadness for the current state of our beloved club.
I fully get ppl feeling lost and more distant with the club in general.
Certainly not out to judge an opinion and at times the past 2 seasons have personally blown up, saying the soul to this place is lost....I feel like I’ve lost the connection....I do get those feeling disjointed with Manly today.
This is just my personal take and the way things are atm, I will be backing up in 2019 with the belief it’s only a matter of time till we turn it around....

So if the membership is representative of our poll Manly can expect to lose nearly 1 out of every 5 members in 2018. If they get their act together they can expect an huge increase in returning members. I hope the front office is reading this thread.

So if the membership is representative of our poll Manly can expect to lose nearly 1 out of every 5 members in 2018. If they get their act together they can expect an huge increase in returning members. I hope the front office is reading this thread.
41 renewing or signing up,
43 unsure or not being members.

Without members the Sea Eagles will cease to exist or be relocated.

I'm in for 2019 regardless of the ownership, management decisions or coach.
I'm a Manly Warringah Sea Eagles supporter.
As much as it irks me the way our club is now, I have to agree with Batty's quoted comment and I will be renewing my membership of the club for 2019.

I'll wait to vote. I won't renew if Cartwright is coach.

Plus I can't believe we can't sign any players given the players that have left. If we are using all that cap space to upgrade contracts then WTF??? Who the **** can we possibly be upgrading? The 5 players that are already taking up most of the cap space, the players that have been injured most of the year or the hand full of players that don't deserve first grade jerseys? If we start 2019 with Brad (bung knees, can't catch, too slow) Parker I will probably not even watch a game.

I am certain the Recruitment Officer and list Manager have it under control .... oh doh ...

Newcastle have had a vision under their administration and through coach Brown. They told the fans it would be a long term painful journey and have been very open and engaging through the whole process, keeping their tradition and culture alive through it all.
So yes their fans keep going because although the performances have bottomed out the fans are still connected to the club and history.
If you think about it your example actually proves @Ryan point perfectly.

Maybe we can hire brown to slap Barrett some more.

Maybe all the members could get together and Barrett could run the gauntlet and we could all give him one slap each.

I’m sure that would push membership numbers.

The way they treated a club legend like Tooves really made me think about how I felt about our current owners and whether I wanted to continue my long standing membership. Then this little stunt sealed the deal for me.

https://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2015/12/09/sea-eagles-announce-new-life-members/

Petty and vindictive single ownership model just doesn't do it for me. I'll renew when they name their 5th Life Member.

Football Club membership remains unchanged.

Edit - you can add in their shoddy treatment of the Eagle Angels as another reason

While we should all join and support the club.

Not renewing feels like one of the only ways we can show the club we are unhappy with its current direction.

Yes, Adam O’Brien I think, certainty worth a look, and he’d understand the Bellamy method.

Yeap, I agree, look for good potential options. Especially anyone who learns under bellyache.

Look at souffs, brought up seibold, worked well for them.

I'd still give carty the flick and look at Michael monaghan as assistant. Ex Manly with coaching experience.

I love my Sea eagles and I will be loyal and true in the good times and bad times.
I will love and honour my club all the years in my life.

rare-1976-Scanlens-Rugby-League-Card-4-Bob.jpg

I love my Sea eagles and I will be loyal and true in the good times and bad times.
I will love and honour my club all the years in my life.

View attachment 9804
Same here, but is this product you're viewing / watching actually "Manly".

Everything that was our culture, pride and identity has gone. There's no passion, or will to win around the joint.

I swear if we got the wooden spoon, the current players / coaches wouldn't have really cared (apart from a few).

I’m curious what would people do if we had cartwrong and then won say the first 6 in a row? To be honest I think everyone is placing a lot of emphasis on him as an assistant when really we have absolutely no idea what he did cause he had a boss.

I don’t think he’s the bees knees or anything but I think with this squad a decent coach and a good man manager could make the finals easily. Who fits that bill is another question. Maybe we should stop looking at previous head coaches and think about someone like O’Brien who was at the storm.
I think you’ve already been warned about making sense on here...the people won’t stand for it!

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8