Members Council

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Got a feeling that the positive news is getting closer - I reckon two weeks should do it.

All members and fans need to get behind the club if we are to get out of this hole.

Now is not the time for the rats to dessert the sinking ship - we need to stick solid and enjoy the rebuild as it happens.

Remember the tough times make the good times so much sweeter! Please keep this in mind when membership renewals are up, attending games in 2019! You don’t want to be labeled a band wagoner when the good times roll (like 2008).

Ps anyway don’t make any plans for two weeks time and I don’t know what is in the positive news other there is ‘a lot’

Got a feeling that the positive news is getting closer - I reckon two weeks should do it.

All members and fans need to get behind the club if we are to get out of this hole.

Now is not the time for the rats to dessert the sinking ship - we need to stick solid and enjoy the rebuild as it happens.

Remember the tough times make the good times so much sweeter! Please keep this in mind when membership renewals are up, attending games in 2019! You don’t want to be labeled a band wagoner when the good times roll (like 2008).

Ps anyway don’t make any plans for two weeks time and I don’t know what is in the positive news other there is ‘a lot’

Spot on mate, have patience because as you said we can rest assured that there will be some positive new in the next few weeks.

So when you say rats I hope you are referring to Barrett, Ferris, cousins and a few more lol

I really hope things turn around

I'm going to spend the next two weeks with Jimmy, jack and the tooheys bros...
I can't take it anymore ...............
The suspenders are killing me.

HE - Get down to the Leagues club 3/10 at 6 pm if you want to get on the cans. You will enjoy the grog more.

On Lyle Gorman

My take is he was on a hiding to nothing walking into this mess, let alone the events that have unfolded since his arrival.
I'll judge him at the end of the 2019 season and will give him until the end of 2020 until I lay the boot in.
Hopefully by then the mist has cleared and the ship has been righted, maybe we will see the club financially viable, a top 4 contender and concrete plans for the future of Brookie.

Gorman will make no major action or decision without Penn first approving it ........ I think he now realises this is the situation and I fear (and suspect he is now) just going through the motions until the historic eventuality happens .....

I heard it was a really small even micro members council over there

You’ve got me think what does young will hopoate do during mad Monday.

Does he just go around and chain his bikes at peoples houses or was he worse than Elliot and went full missionary ;)

I'm a small, micro member mate. :rofl:

Gorman will make no major action or decision without Penn first approving it ........ I think he now realises this is the situation and I fear (and suspect he is now) just going through the motions until the historic eventuality happens .....

That appears to be the major issue, If left to fulfil his role to the best of his capabilities he could really make this club something it hasn't been for 20 odd years.

Man, the people on ST are the most passionate of the Sea Eagles fans. We are 100% behind the joint. However, we just want hope. We just don't want more fluff? No more bull****. We want someone to deliver. No more ****en dioramas or centres of excellence crap. The trust between us (me) and them is gone.

In the next few weeks my benchmark of whether the Penns are really serious about fixing the joint is whether Cartwright is coach or not. If Cartwright is head coach then that confirms my opinion of "them" ..... hopeless and they are joking...... and the club we all love is destined to oblivion.

Anyway, let's see what happens and I 1,000,000% hope I am wrong about Cartwright.

Last edited:
Man, the people on ST are the most passionate of the Sea Eagles fans. We are 100% behind the joint. However, we just want hope. We just don't want more fluff? No more bull****. We want someone to deliver. No more ****en dioramas or centres of excellence crap. The trust between us (me) and them is gone.

In the next few weeks my benchmark of whether the Penns are really serious about fixing the joint is whether Cartwright is coach or not. If Cartwright is head coach than that confirms my opinion of "them" ..... hopeless and they are joking...... and the club we all love is destined to oblivion.

Anyway, let's see what happens and I 1,000,000% hope I am wrong about Cartwright.

Mirrors my comments of a few days ago, they have two options!!

1) spend big ( not LARGE) and get this club back on the straight and narrow.

2) spend small ( think no changes other than Coach gone) and watch things implode for the next two years until there’s nothing left.

I’m of the current belief they realise 2 isn’t an option.

But only time will tell.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12