[Resurrected] Marty's rumoured wanderings thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Marty is underpaid compared to the 800k plus the new forward signings at other clubs.

Surprised that the Tigers haven't lured him back as their pack is lighter than those of Parra.

If he gets a better offer he will go ,irrespective of our new coach.@:cool:

It's a business after all :euro:

Scorpio

Armchair Expert
Marty is underpaid compared to the 800k plus the new forward signings at other clubs.

Surprised that the Tigers haven't lured him back as their pack is lighter than those of Parra.

It's a business after all :euro:

Parra have also signed Junior Paulo back from the raiders for... $700k a season.

Lord knows how much they would pay for Marty.

Luke_m

Reserve Grader
Great lose our best foward and get a coach who has won a wooden spoon !! The penns are so smart not looking foward to next year !!!

Highflier

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Who is he with in this photo
That photo looks like he is having lunch with an elderly fan and his wife
If it’s peter sharp he has grown more hair where he had none before
I call BS also he has 2 years to go, it’s illegal is it not to contact them until they r in the last year of the contract ?

ALinda

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
And will he go irrespective of being under contract till 2020? (I know a contract's not worth the paper its written on anymore but still surely he can't up and go :confused:)

HappilyManly

Journey Man
And will he go irrespective of being under contract till 2020? (I know a contract's not worth the paper its written on anymore but still surely he can't up and go :confused:)

To be fair to Marty, some of his TPAs are reportedly not honoured :confused:

I've given up on 1 November to 30 June period, as players can swap jerseys at will :mad:

#ThanksGreen:pileofpoop:

Last edited:

KNUCKLES

Bencher
New rumors floating around today that Marty has been seen lunching with Parramatta officials. Cant confirm it but I was told there is a photo doing the rounds on social media. Haven't been able to find it though

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180830-094700_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20180830-094700_Facebook.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 60

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Losing Marty would be a big loss because his go forward and offloads have been one of our few strengths. I have to say I don't think he's that great a defender, but coupled with losing Lane that would see our forwards take a big hit from next year even with the return of Siro.

It makes re-signing AFB all the more important for us.

SeaEagle21

Bencher
Premium Member
To be fair to Marty, some of his TPAs are reportedly not honoured :confused:

I've given up on 1 November to 30 June period, as players can swap jerseys at will :mad:

#ThanksGreen:pileofpoop:

What does that have to do with Manly though, TPA's are the Manager and the player to sort out? Club can have best endevours to put them in contact with potential TPA's it seems but the negotiation and the risk falls back on the Manager and Player unless they were guaranteed by the club? In which case is in our cap so he his being paid atm?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16