[Resurrected] Marty's rumoured wanderings thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
So what are parra's plans re the cap - release Vava so they can sign Marty - sounds about right......

Sounds about the same as the Chooks releasing Ferguson to play for the Worms and replacing him with Brett Morris AND Ryan Hall. Plus losing no one and gaining Angus Crichton.

It could also be Peter sharp weighing up an offer to come back to manly to take on recruiting?? Is he still mates with bozo?

It could also be Peter sharp weighing up an offer to come back to manly to take on recruiting?? Is he still mates with bozo?

Asking Marty if he can borrow a couple of his outdoor chairs perhaps ?

Hahaha Parramatta must be about to have a fire sale of players.

Paulo and Taupau? That's $1.5 million between them. Then add Mr Mensa himself (Ferguson)

Norman must be odds on to leave. Wonder who else....

Obviously isn't worried about being seen talking all things contracts if this is the case. I'd imagine Brent Read has some further mail on this going by Triple M's recent tweet:

Massive show tonight and we are live from ANZ stadium!! We have some huge player movement news involving the @TheParraEels, + @brentread_7 will be joining us! Tune in 104.9 Triple M from 6pm!! @markMGgeyer @ljflannas

Marty may be a nice bloke but tigers were **** with him and look at us now. Not saying it is all his fault but well survive without him just as the tigers have.

True but they used him more as an edge back rower. Front row is his best position and his numbers don't lie and one forward all teams would want in their lineup. He's not the be all end all, but in terms of forward momentum both He and AFB are up there with the best pairing in the comp. He has said many times that he doesn't know anything and that he hasn't spoken to anyone. Given the photo shows him and his partner and no manager it could be nothing... but surely that question will be asked next time he fronts up to the media.

If Marty goes we shouldn't pay a cent for him to play elsewhere. We could sign JWH and leilani latu with the money he is on

Cant see Manly releasing him, he is our best forward with Jake. Any other club would love to have him, why would we let him go. would be a more stupid decision then letting blake green go

Cant see Manly releasing him, he is our best forward with Jake. Any other club would love to have him, why would we let him go. would be a more stupid decision then letting blake green go

If he is openly meeting with Parramatta, then he would be doing so with Manly's blessing. There is no way in the world he would be meeting like this if Manly hadn't given permission to look elsewhere.

If Marty goes we shouldn't pay a cent for him to play elsewhere. We could sign JWH and leilani latu with the money he is on
Compared to other props he’s actually pretty cheap... if we’re letting him go, hopefully it’s because we’ve got another prop lined up and we’re in the process of extending Addin.

Compared to other props he’s actually pretty cheap... if we’re letting him go, hopefully it’s because we’ve got another prop lined up and we’re in the process of extending Addin.

They better sort this recruitment/list manager situation out ASAP.

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10