[Resurrected] Marty's rumoured wanderings thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Yep, for the 9,983,930,037,038,937 time they've rubbished the rumours , but our Silvertails members will continue to cry through their conspiracy theory tears.

Love how you're all feeding the rumour monger trolls.

Ignore their B.S. it all goes away.

Yep, for the 9,983,930,037,038,937 time they've rubbished the rumours , but our Silvertails members will continue to cry through their conspiracy theory tears.

I do get sucked into some of it at times. Ever since the match fixing allegations in '16 there's been a clear anti-Manly, NRL and media driven agenda. It's been so relentless. Greenberg's grubby mitts all over it.
But often there's way more doomsdayers right here on Silvertails. The death riding and doomsdaying on here worries more than what comes out of the media. I write most of the media stuff off as agenda BS.
But when people are relentlessly negative on here about everything I wonder if they have inside information, as I don't.
I hope we can all put this shyte year behind us and get back to 100% supporting this club in a time of need.
Many say our club is weak and our players are weak but so is quitting on our team when times are tough.
Stick with our club Silvertails.
Go Manly!

So we pretty much think we are losing ,

Marty
Dylan
Cherry Evans

Plus the other 6-7 that are leaving.

Plus we don’t have to pay Nate Myles.

And Api will leave if Barrett goes.

Boy, that’s about 6.5 million in spare Cap , should be a fun off season!!

No. Greenberg will find some way to block us again.

Just because we're paranoid and think there's a conspiracy doesn't mean...well you know the rest.

I want to refer to this section:

Taupau is also at ease with the current situation at the club, seeming at odds with skipper Daly Cherry-Evans who indicated he would like to speak freely at a later date on the rift between the football department and the club administration.

I will refer anyone to have a look at the press conference after the Titans game and tell me Cherry doesn't want to hear the bs coming out of Trents mouth so interrupts like a hand to his face.

giphy.gif

My impression is Daly has a strong opinion on Barrett.

Any player who doesn't want to play under Barrett's successor will need to piss off as soon as possible, before the rot sets in.

I have a feeling we will be spending the rest of this decade cutting all the cancers out of the club.
Zorba should be the first to go. He's done nothing but feed the media with tripe and rubbish anyone at the club that he doesn't like. Hope Penn sees it soon but the problem isn't with the coach, players or CEO.

Umm did that article just say Tangles and Suli don't have contracts for next year? I would have thought they are better performing cheaper player. Very surprised.

I guess nothing should surprise anymore.

AFB is awesome and I think he would be a superb lead prop. Paseka coming along well and Tanginoa, Sipley & Perrett could be a formidable forward pack ... one headline replacement for Marty would be great but cant see any big names coming over unless Fifi knocks Flanno out and comes to the rehab club. JWH on a one year deal maybe as a swap for Marty? Who knows. Either way Manly will pay overs for what's happened the past few Barrett years

Big ol Zorb is 71. Way past the age for managing marketing and comms.

@Mark from Brisbane extend him an olive branch and take him fishing with you mate. Granted you won’t be eating what you catch, but gets him out of our hair!

I know of a few good rivers up in Darwin that we could take him out on, I'll even give him the 12ft tinny all to his own. Whoops it just sprung a leak.

New rumors floating around today that Marty has been seen lunching with Parramatta officials. Cant confirm it but I was told there is a photo doing the rounds on social media. Haven't been able to find it though

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8