[Resurrected] Marty's rumoured wanderings thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Marty is one of 6 or 7 players we need to build our playing roster around.

Disappointing to hear this if true.

Cartwright said on TV Marty missed all the training sessions during the week due to family/personal issues.

But it is on the internet so it must be true

Pity Marty didn't start swinging at the coaches I would pay to watch that
One swing is all that would be needed - his arms are as thick as tree trunks.

It was a wise decision to put Kapow on the bench. He was dynamic when he came on.
I wish we had a few more like him.
If our coaching/administration staff are singling him out then they really have lost the plot.

Seems like a crap place to be in atm. I don't blame him for being unhappy at our club. We tried to rebuild a sinking ship while the real issues hadn't been addressed.
We need real money with real backing to fix our poor club. No wonder he wants bout

I'd love to impress the girls too @;)@;)

Hey Strongertogether, where did you get a dummy spit on that comment? I thought most of your posts were inciteful and thought out. Now I am worried about you? Anyway, I'll get over the trauma of it and move forward. Look after yourself fellow Silvertail, remember we are here for you mate!

Lets just say where theres smoke theres fire ...

Against st merge the team were given a specific game plan to stick too but old mate went rogue and decided to do the total opposite and play his own game like i said last week in the shaun lane thread they arent playing as a team at the moment if one does it they all think they can do it .

Barrett has lost control

Is this the real reason Marty Taupau started off the bench for Manly?
  • Manly prop Marty Taupau says there were ‘many reasons’ he started off the bench in the loss to Penrith – and he doesn’t appear overly keen to repeat the dose.

Taupau was a surprise omission from the Sea Eagles’ starting 13, dropped to the bench amid speculation he had been in a heated argument with a Manly staffer.

The in-form front-rower didn’t want to buy into rumours surrounding his surprise demotion, but Sporting News can reveal Taupau spent time in Samoa in the lead-up to the game.

He had the club’s permission to attend to a family matter and what was back in time and ready to suit up against the Panthers.

“It was a little bit different in terms of preparation because I have been starting the whole year,” Taupau said of his demotion.

“There were many reasons as to why I started off the bench (and) so many assumptions.

“I took that (the demotion) onboard and worked with the other forwards off the bench.

“I believe we brought a lot of energy and set a good platform.”
http://www.sportingnews.com/au/leag...rl-penrith-panthers/nuucssll6szw12d1uljbdeb7e

Is this the real reason Marty Taupau started off the bench for Manly?
  • Manly prop Marty Taupau says there were ‘many reasons’ he started off the bench in the loss to Penrith – and he doesn’t appear overly keen to repeat the dose.

Taupau was a surprise omission from the Sea Eagles’ starting 13, dropped to the bench amid speculation he had been in a heated argument with a Manly staffer.

The in-form front-rower didn’t want to buy into rumours surrounding his surprise demotion, but Sporting News can reveal Taupau spent time in Samoa in the lead-up to the game.

He had the club’s permission to attend to a family matter and what was back in time and ready to suit up against the Panthers.

“It was a little bit different in terms of preparation because I have been starting the whole year,” Taupau said of his demotion.

“There were many reasons as to why I started off the bench (and) so many assumptions.

“I took that (the demotion) onboard and worked with the other forwards off the bench.

“I believe we brought a lot of energy and set a good platform.”
http://www.sportingnews.com/au/leag...rl-penrith-panthers/nuucssll6szw12d1uljbdeb7e
On Triple M John Cartwright did an interview before the game and mentioned that Marty was attending to a family matter all week and that it was a testament to the guy that he played at all. But no, why let facts get in the way of a good Manly bashing?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8