[Resurrected] Marty's rumoured wanderings thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I would love to see Taupau get questioned by Kent & Hopper then watch him as he unloads on them, both physically & verbally! To see Hooper with a bashed head, unable to speak & his pants pissed & sh%t would make my day! Kent lying next to him would look good also.........
There’s a Hooper on the road,
His brain is squirming like a toad...

Anyone who thinks we should move him on is kidding themselves. Absolutely kills it, and when Marty and AFB get a roll on it’s a thing of beauty. There’s a school of thought that points towards his off loads with negativity: we should be using that skill as much as possible!! He’s getting us a seven tackle set half the time, and big forwards with a good offload aren’t easy to come by these days..

what a legend. for those that missed the show, rubbished rumours he wants out, its the opposite, trying every week to prove to his club and team mates how much he wants to stay and try and win footy games. very passionate and competitive. Wants to win. Seems like he has a close bond with a lot of the players. Think he can really become a leader going forward.

what a legend. for those that missed the show, rubbished rumours he wants out, its the opposite, trying every week to prove to his club and team mates how much he wants to stay and try and win footy games. very passionate and competitive. Wants to win. Seems like he has a close bond with a lot of the players. Think he can really become a leader going forward.
Which is exactly the impression he gives week in week out as he smashes it up like a man possessed. You don’t put in like that if you’re not a happy camper. I still thinking that the original “story” had nothing behind it but hopeful speculation from a team of media clowns that reallllly dislike Manly.

i thought DCE spoke well, Marty is even better spoken.

Marty is almost suspiciously well spoken for a front rower. As an ex front rower myself, it’s refreshing to see such a thing, though I’m sure that @Woodsie wouod disagree and question his credentials ;)

https://www.foxsports.com.au/video/league/league-life

They will have a snippet by Thursday.

Marty was so eloquent and devoid of cliches that the 4 women presenters hardly spoke :giggle:

Just showed that presenters don't need to shout nor spew hyperboles to get a message across :nerd:

Marty is busy with 2 kids and studying for a Business Degree to help position his brand.

Hope Nase etc listen to his ideas on how to project and build your image to a marketable brand :wait:

Which is exactly the impression he gives week in week out as he smashes it up like a man possessed. You don’t put in like that if you’re not a happy camper. I still thinking that the original “story” had nothing behind it but hopeful speculation from a team of media clowns that reallllly dislike Manly.

Marty is almost suspiciously well spoken for a front rower. As an ex front rower myself, it’s refreshing to see such a thing, though I’m sure that @Woodsie wouod disagree and question his credentials ;)
He said he was also currently studying a uni degree in business. He wants to represent himself well. Knows he is a sporting image with all the media that gets throw at him, facebook, instagram, twitter etc .Understands the business side of being an NRL player and also how important it is to be a good role model to younger kids. Also said he loves being a dad

He said he was also currently studying a uni degree in business. He wants to represent himself well. Knows he is a sporting image with all the media that gets throw at him, facebook, instagram, twitter etc .Understands the business side of being an NRL player and also how important it is to be a good role model to younger kids. Also said he loves being a dad
I saw an interview with Marty discussing his University efforts, and post football aspirations. Eloquent, humble and well aware of his position as a role model... top bloke!

https://www.foxsports.com.au/video/league/league-life

They will have a snippet by Thursday.

Marty was so eloquent and devoid of cliches that the 4 women presenters hardly spoke :giggle:

Just showed that presenters don't need to shout nor spew hyperboles to get a message across :nerd:

Marty is busy with 2 kids and studying for a Business Degree to help position his brand.

Hope Nase etc listen to his ideas on how to project and build your image to a marketable brand :wait:

Marty had all the hosts mesmerised

There’s a Hooper on the road,
His brain is squirming like a toad...
But he’s a hard pr1ck... there’s even a certain poster on here who has talked up his abilities in the ring and informed us all that a spar with the great Hooper Humperdinck could be arranged. The little arse puppet was blabbering on as usual tonight, sticking up for Toddles while bending over in preparedness to take whatever object the NRL might want to insert inside of him. He would have to be one of the biggest c0ckheads to ever talk about the game.

i thought DCE spoke well, Marty is even better spoken.
Very well spoken... makes a nice change from having to listen to Hooper as he attempts to sound like some undebelly knockabout and Paul (my face is paralysed and you can’t understand what I’m saying) Kent.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10