Post-Game Discussion Manly v Warriors [Round 13, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Game Information

Sea Eagles
Vs
Warriors
44 4 Pines Park
04 Jun 2022 19:35
80th minute

Match Stats

Agree. He makes a great backrower like gift was and maybe would've become better. He's just
Croker was good, but to me he looked gassed midway through the second half and some of the play started to break down after that
Then that comes back to Des using Lawton better.Obviously taking Olakau’atu off was more of a priority and not using Walker again hindered the Lawton option

We're totally letting go the wrong half. Foran plays with no self preservation. He inspires, he leads, players follow him. DCE does not inspire that sort of will to fight. Absolutely crazy decision to let Foz go and re-sign the polariser

FMD, come on here after a 44-12 win and people are still whinging !!

We did what we needed to do, albeit against a **** side, and players should get some confidence from that

**** I’m concerned for the future of rugby league in this country though, the Warriors are the joke of NZ sport and the Kiwis barely play

We're totally letting go the wrong half. Foran plays with no self preservation. He inspires, he leads, players follow him. DCE does not inspire that sort of will to fight. Absolutely crazy decision to let Foz go and re-sign the polariser

Foran made that decision and sealed his fate in 2015

Just because he’s played only 3 games at 5/8 means nothing. He’s played plenty of nrl now and should not be doing a lot of the stupid things he does. People need to Stop making excuses for him. Hopefully he’ll improve but so far he’s not showing signs of learning from his mistakes. So far.
Excuses, its simple logic

Show me a half that was at their peak at 21?

Sure he has some youthful exuberance and makes some wrong decisions but there is still plenty of development to come.

I thought that was a fantastic performance!!

Before anyone says The Warriors are rubbish, they've been losing, but have been right in the games against the best teams. At least give us some credit there. We were physical, aggressive, and at speed that first half. We beat the crap out of the Warriors.

For those giving Schuster some criticism, I felt he picked his moments really well. I loved his play. He bamboozles the opposition. His fitness didn't seem a thing tonight.

Davey, Taupau, Olakau'atu, Sipley, Keppie, Aloiai - collectively tip your hats ! FINE performances. But most importantly, Jake, take a bow - what a class / mint attitude - wish he could stay on as captain.

As a whole, I felt we ran much more direct without DCE, and our direction was much better with Foz as the navigator / driver.

As a side note, not sure who Bullemor / Paseka usurp after that winning performance? Surely you can't drop anyone?

FMD, come on here after a 44-12 win and people are still whinging !!

We did what we needed to do, albeit against a **** side, and players should get some confidence from that

**** I’m concerned for the future of rugby league in this country though, the Warriors are the joke of NZ sport and the Kiwis barely play
Warriors look like they have a serious loss of morale..

Foran is value for money this year in demonstrating by example exactly what Schu has to do in order to do the job he wants. Initially I hoped we'd keep Foz for one more year but I can't begrudge him a 2 year deal elsewhere, it would have been a mistake for us to offer him 2 years.

I hope our skipper was watching and sees how much better we function with quick direct passing and running at the line. Foz is the much better gane manager, he just doesn't quite have Daly's long kicking game.

4 forwards broke 100m, makes a huge difference.

Good win, crap opposition, but we had been rubbish leading into the game so it could have easily gone either way.

GO MANLY!

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10