Game Day: Manly v Tigers [Round 24, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
So two non hookers who will play little time covering the hooker position off the bench the week after the team ran out of petrol and got hammered for the umpteenth time.

I’m still thinking we can win this but some of the bench use this year has been nothing short of staggering.

Anasta just nailed it with Barrett .

Did we even run outa petrol last time? Seemed to score at will. But just no desire to put the body on line near goal. Hoping we dont see that ridiculous retreating defence 10 metres out from the tryline from our edges.

So two non hookers who will play little time covering the hooker position off the bench the week after the team ran out of petrol and got hammered for the umpteenth time.

I’m still thinking we can win this but some of the bench use this year has been nothing short of staggering.

For the benefit of those of us without Fox who are watching the Nein side.....what did Anasta say?

One of the first times I’ve heard anybody on the TV suggesting he’s been part of the problem!!

Be nice not to have 7 penalties in a row against us as well.

And Hodkinson. Has done about 3 or 4 good things since he joined us and about 30 bad things.

I think I'll just assume the position.

fetal.jpeg

For the benefit of those of us without Fox who are watching the Nein side.....what did Anasta say?

1) Baz's notice to vacate timing us suss
2) Penn shouldn't have bagged Baz publically whilst the Players need to play and front the media
3) Inconsistency is all on our player along with their lack of defensive effort
4) Brookie is atrocious

Did we even run outa petrol last time? Seemed to score at will. But just no desire to put the body on line near goal. Hoping we dont see that ridiculous retreating defence 10 metres out from the tryline from our edges.
Yep. Yiu are probably right. But either way if you know you have a few players who may not be committed as the season has showed then a good idea to have some spare who might have a go .... instead of two blokes who will play 5 minutes.

Btw. Brandy said it was Tom Wright on bench ????

Defence switched off there big time. We got lucky that the Tigpies didn't know how to score, plus some good scrambling.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10
10 5 5 -13 10