Game Day: Manly v Tigers [Round 24, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
If we win this one I will be happy.I don’t want that friggin spoon. We have more to play for than the Tigers do. I want to spell Manly “H e a r t.”

giphy.gif

SEA EAGLES NRL TEAM - Kick off is 7:50pm (AEST) at Campbelltown Stadium

1 Tom Trbojevic

2 Jorge Taufua

3 Moses Suli

4 Brian Kelly

5 Brad Parker

6 Dylan Walker

7 Daly Cherry-Evans (c)

8 Addin Fonua-Blake

9 Manase Fainu

16 Jack Gosiewski

11 Joel Thompson

12 Shaun Lane

13 Jake Trbojevic

Interchange

10 Martin Taupau

14 Trent Hodkinson

15 Kelepi Tanginoa

19 Matthew Wright

Gosieswki starting at prop and Marty on the bench...wow

Lane is at prop and Jetski is in the back row. And for mine its not as bad as you might think. Having Marty come on after about 20 to probably replace AFB will allow us to keep any forward momentum in the middle which is something we lack after they both start and subbed off.

But two backs on the bench? WTF?

I Imagine Wright will play dummy half. Hang on thats what Hodko was for, I'm confused.
Your confused!!!!!

I thinks that’s just gifted the game to the Tigers, going to revise that 48-10 score now,

56-6 to Tigers

I told TimmyQ i dont like this game because the Tigs are hot and cold so hard to pick . There form is abit off and which Manly will show up after the week they've had . Im now leaning towards a manly win , through determination for Barrett.

Love Jakey to bits! Just on Fox he said "it's always funner when you win!"

2 backs on the bench is the same **** we've had the last few weeks with hodgko/Frankenstein on the bench.

15 man roster again this week and people wonder why we can't string 2 halves together. We'll be gassed by the 50th.

Good news though, Barrett pissing off is that little bit closer

Having just experienced a random sudden burst of splendid feelings regarding tonights game. Suddenly think that we could play for 80 mins tonight.

Look, let me just have one last bout of severe optimism and happy feelings of Manly brilliance, so i can get it out there.

Look, listen here Manly Gods! Give me one last brilliant Manly performance tonight. This is what i want - Manly to score 36-58 points and Tigers to score no more than 3 tries. Ideal scoreline Manly 36 Tigers 6.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 3 5 -55 8