Game Day: Manly v Tigers [Round 24, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
We dished up a woeful game against the Tigers at Brookie earlier in the year so this probably means we’ll have an away win tonight:handok:

Maybe it's to give him a break? Playing prop in FG is pretty tough so maybe they decided to rotate the forwards.

I hope that's all it is because even though we haven't been great, or even good at times, Paseka has been coming along nicely. And I think his defence is underrated. He's not a hard hitter, but he doesn't come up with a lot of missed tackles and he's strong enough to take just about anyone one on one.

I thought we would trample the Titans. I have zero confidence going into this one. I can not find any reason as to why I should expect us to win this.
Won't stop me from tipping us though.
Go Manly!!!

12th spot with a :gun: tonight

giphy.gif

I will only feel confident at half time if we have a 37+ points lead.

With 20 to go as long as we are up by at least 31 pts we should get the job done.

A decent show - just worried about their right side attack with Marsters and Nofaluma....actually, that middle A section once AFB and Tapow have their first spell also.
We can sneak the points here though...Manly by 6-10

Honestly if we can finish anywhere say 8-10 points behind I’ll be mildly happy.

If in front I’ll be delirious!!

Tigers started the year really well. Especially defensively. But they really needed to win last week. I reckon the air is outa thier sail now. And thier probly worn out. Ripe for the pickings. Peneltys will be the deciding factor as manly cant defend in the 20 .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8