Game Day: Manly v Tigers [Round 24, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah, was going to say the same thing. When Tom walked over to him, it was very much a wry smile and shake of the head, as in ‘THIS close’ kinda thing.
[
1761666.jpg

Tad harsh of Jorge mate. You realize he was in the top 5 run metres tonight? He did a lot of hard mongrel hitouts from our own quarter.
Spot on... comparing a player who looks to have no balance and very little impact (at least for the side he’s playing for) with a guy who always does a mountain of work bringing the ball out of our own end... well

Tad harsh of Jorge mate. You realize he was in the top 5 run metres tonight? He did a lot of hard mongrel hitouts from our own quarter.

I said he made some good runs, but he also made his obligatory and weekly mistake.

Have a look at his runs in the last 10 minutes when we needed to get up the other end. Just sauntered into the line, no leg drive or trying to get a quick play the ball. He has for the most part, lost what he had and his drawbacks are now more obvious as we are not getting the great things he used too give us. He just looks non plussed the whole time and as you said he was pribably content with his game being that he was among the top metre eaters, I just think he could do more, he is a senior player in a very young backline

Much better than Parker though, that guy is a lemon. Still don't think either of them belong in our starting 17 next year

I said he made some good runs, but he also made his obligatory and weekly mistake.

Have a look at his runs in the last 10 minutes when we needed to get up the other end. Just sauntered into the line, no leg drive or trying to get a quick play the ball. He has for the most part, lost what he had and his drawbacks are now more obvious as we are not getting the great things he used too give us. He just looks non plussed the whole time and as you said he was pribably content with his game being that he was among the top metre eaters, I just think he could do more, he is a senior player in a very young backline

Much better than Parker though, that guy is a lemon. Still don't think either of them belong in our starting 17 next year
Outside the big money men he's the first player picked

Walks is not focused on footy.

His operations have cut his speed

New baby has distracted him

Love him to follow Baz as he is just mailing it :cool:
Walks is playing out of position . He has proven that he is no 5/8 . Did you forget season 2016 ?
If Walks Walks we will have slowest back line in the NRL

Walks is playing out of position . He has proven that he is no 5/8 . Did you forget season 2016 ?
If Walks Walks we will have slowest back line in the NRL
He has been run down, fallen off the pace over this year since his multiple leg operations.

Manly can better use his monies.

Elgey has talent and good kicking game. That gets Walker back where he belongs

Need a winger( Anderson ??) class second rower and a no nonsense prop plus a coach with at least some idea and we make the eight. In 45 years watching the game I e never seen incompetent coaching of this magnitude.. The bench stuff must be a piss take surely. And what does he say to these blokes at half time!

At least with the talent we have hope remains. This is a roster with s few additions that is just crying out to improve.
I don’t know what Barrett does at half time but you would swear he gives them a couple of cones and mogodon the way they come out of the sheds

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8