Game Day: Manly v Tigers [Round 24, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm happy for Daly to kick goals next year. He is very accurate might not have gotten that kick but he got as close as he could. Congrats Daly you were brilliant.
Sad when we have to congratulate a designated goal kicker for trying. He missed. The option to take the kick was wrong. Even though I expected the kick for touch and play on may have ended in one last miracle play, it was obvious that the kick was not a possibility from that range for DCE. Dumb decision again.

Sad when we have to congratulate a designated goal kicker for trying. He missed. The option to take the kick was wrong. Even though I expected the kick for touch and play on may have ended in one last miracle play, it was obvious that the kick was not a possibility from that range for DCE. Dumb decision again.
He only missed by inches, so it wasn't the craziest idea. They only had time for one play if they kicked for touch.

He only missed by inches, so it wasn't the craziest idea. They only had time for one play if they kicked for touch.
As I said, yes they had one last miracle play... much better than going for a kick that was never in the realm of possibility for that kicker. And actually, if they acted decisively as soon as the penalty was blown they had two plays. Anyway, regardless....

But, go for the valiant effort that was never going to work to appease the fans in a loss.

A great effort from Manly considering the week they had . Well done boys .
Geez your easy to please mate .
Feeling excited with another loss
Another winnable game that we capitulated and lost again

Last edited:
Geez your easy to please mate .
Feeling excited with another loss
Another winnable game that we capitulated and lost again
Not happy mate really , just with a shocking week i thought they had a dig . Not the ideal result i know, just a fukhed up year.

Our silly season started in the beginning of the season
You should be awake by now
These days every Manly season is a silly one.

Speaking of last night, we obviously should have won. But in the current (‘spoon avoiding) predicament, if you’re going to lose then the only thing better than a 2 point loss is a 1 point loss.

At 22-8 early in the 2nd half, it could have ended up much worse.

Yeah right. Complaining for the sake of complaining. Some people have hit a new low on this site.

Geeze we miss api, fainu is a good little player but if api plays we win that game.
Next year api starting and Fainu off the bench pending his court case with a whole off season could form a lethal combination
You have to remember Fainu only in his early 20’s and first season of first grade he can only improve.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8