Game Day: Manly v Tigers [Round 24, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Next year api starting and Fainu off the bench pending his court case with a whole off season could form a lethal combination
You have to remember Fainu only in his early 20’s and first season of first grade he can only improve.

fainu needs to put on 5-10 kgs to be anywhere near a 1st grader. Has a nice pass however he is a poor defender but this could be attributed to his size and lack of strength.

Valiant effort. But again the obligatory hugs, chuckles and dry roots with the opposing players at the end of the game. I don't get it.
It’s a job and a business all to promote the game. It gives the game a good look. I don’t like it either but welcome to 2018. I couldn’t imagine this happening back in the 70,s when we played western suburbs. The guys would of tore into one another. Igor would of been off the field and showered up before these guys come off the field with their handbags.

In the alternative universe that I sometimes live in we won last nights game and are in the top 4! Woo hoo!!!!! Go MANLY!!! What a coach that Barrett is!

fainu needs to put on 5-10 kgs to be anywhere near a 1st grader. Has a nice pass however he is a poor defender but this could be attributed to his size and lack of strength.

Fainu is great - that defence was poor for 2 reasons -

He didn't commit by getting in front making it an arms tackle
He went too high

No idea how this ball was called foward from Jake to AFB !! The funniest thing about it is the ref that calls it foward is in front of the ball under the goal posts how can he honestly see if it's foward or not

Attachments

• IMG_4706.jpg
    IMG_4706.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
No idea how this ball was called foward from Jake to AFB !! The funniest thing about it is the ref that calls it foward is in front of the ball under the goal posts how can he honestly see if it's foward or not
Ceccin called it forward from 10 meters behind Jake :banghead:

The main ref was on the ground

Just underlies our 2018 Season :confused:

Teams are targeting Fainu with there big blokes and tiring him out. He is actually a very good defender, the problem at the moment is his upper body size and strength. He has had one full off season with first grade. Usually takes a player 3 full off seasons to get NRL strength and size. Give him time.

After at least not allowing the score to blow out, the chances are Manly will miss the spoon, but I suspect will be second or third last. Last I think will depend on who loses the Eels vs Cows match. Both sides have a tough final round. There's still hope Manly will win it though.

Ceccin called it forward from 10 meters behind Jake :banghead:

The main ref was on the ground

Just underlies our 2018 Season :confused:
Ironically we won the penalty count; I think for the first time this season. But that still didn't stop the ref and vidiot taking two tries off us.
Mind you, the standard of play, especially the defence of both sides, was Under 20s. I'm saddened at the lack of desire many of our players have to tackle when times get tough.

Just so people know, I drove all the way from my home on the north side to Campbelltown and back on a work night for no result.

Silly people like me deserve a manly win sometime soon.
Ps I thought the penalty kick went over and couldn’t understand the touch judges’ weird signals. It was a straight kick, beautiful.

My god they r f@&$ useless u can tell by the shadows it’s not forward how ma ny shyte calls by dumb f@&&$ers like that DH have cost us games there’s 2 or 3 I can think of I don’t think we have won one of those this year we have been punished at every turn , even though we have played poorly at times ,,, most times

Don't think there has been any team that has been pulled up for forward passes this year anywhere near as much as us. Perennial forward passers like Maloney,Milford and Moylan get away with everything they do.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4