Game Day: Manly v Tigers [Round 24, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Valiant effort. But again the obligatory hugs, chuckles and dry roots with the opposing players at the end of the game. I don't get it.

Its every team, every game, every week.

Its not like Manly players do it to spite the fans.

Not saying I like it, but its the reality of the game these days.

We are such a dumb team

But plenty for a new coach to work with. WTF happened in that 5 minutes in the 2nd half? We were on top most of the game!
Really? You can't tell me Parker, Suli, Kelly, Walker, Tafua would make any of the better teams.
Our backline is impotent and the worst defensive lineup I can remember.

Look, I am a grumpy old unit, but the game is just so crap. Guys in yellow shirts or in front of multiple tv sets have more influence on how a game pans out than any player in the comp.(and that's not their fault, just the nature of the beast). However, once you are down the bottom of the heap, expect every 50/50 call to go against you, especially if you have young kids in your side like Fainu, Suli, Kelly, Parker etc. The penalties against them tonight would not have happened if their surnames were Smith, Thurston, Cronk, Slater etc.

Yer 14 better then eels and 24 cows . We need a flogging either way between those 2.
We need also roosters next week to be playing for the minor premiership think if that is case they can do a number on the eels
Tonight we got a small glimpse of how talented this side is.

I think we have a solid roster if we can keep it together and stick solid. We are a head case at the.moment and need a fresh start with a good coach

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10