Game Day: Manly v Storm [Round 24, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
On second thoughts , I just wonder might they be giving Tom Wright a run in first grade?????

I very much doubt it but the words used by ZtH talk about " the future" and BS def ain't that !!!

Yeah I couldn't away too often but I sure remember the times when I did! Always indebted!
I'll be at the Panthers game, working at Penrith currently and there is another huge Manly fan and one Panthers long-time life member so we'll all go together for a laugh.

Yeah I couldn't away too often but I sure remember the times when I did! Always indebted!
I'll be at the Panthers game, working at Penrith currently and there is another huge Manly fan and one Panthers long-time life member so we'll all go together for a laugh.

We had some incredible times , but they were also " incredible times", I was blessed to have the access to what I did , and blessed to have a team absolutely on fire during that period.

Lasting memories indeed!

Tom wright? He has only played 4 or 5 NYC games. He has played well by all reports though and against Newcastle he scored a hattrick. But I don't think anyone will be getting a call up. If someone is out Leary will come onto the bench and brown will take their place.

Tom wright? He has only played 4 or 5 NYC games. He has played well by all reports though and against Newcastle he scored a hattrick. But I don't think anyone will be getting a call up. If someone is out Leary will come onto the bench and brown will take their place.

Watch this space @Turbo , only a few years ago they pulled Jake T out of the 20's and played him for the first time in the last round at home!!

Anything is possible!!!

Good move. What could go wrong? Someone might get lost on the way home, otherwise all sweet.

I hope we do blood Wright, and maybe Meehan too. Not to mention giving Parker another crack at FG.

We can't make the finals anyway so we may as well give the young guard FG experience against a top side.

If it can fit in within the cap yep give them a run , zero to lose!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4