Game Day: Manly v Storm [Round 24, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
:blacksunrays: 5:30 Kick off :blacksunrays:

1 Tom Trbojevic

2 Jorge Taufua

3 Lewis Brown

4 Brayden Wiliame

21 Brad Parker

5 Matt Wright

7 Daly Cherry-Evans

16 Nate Myles

20 Blake Leary

10 Addin Fonua-Blake

11 Martin Taupau

12 Jamie Buhrer

13 Jake Trbojevic

Interchange:

14 Matt Parcell

15 Josh Starling

17 Siosaia Vave

23 Frank Winterstein

Do it for the Mighty Ox :ox:

Last edited:
nrl.com
Sea Eagles:
Jayden Hodges (ACL, season), Tim Moltzen (ankle, retired), Brenton Lawrence (pec, season), Steve Matai (neck, season), Brett Stewart (knee, Round 24), Dylan Walker (shoulder, season), Tom Tbojevic (ankle, indefinite)

nrl.com
Sea Eagles:
Jayden Hodges (ACL, season), Tim Moltzen (ankle, retired), Brenton Lawrence (pec, season), Steve Matai (neck, season), Brett Stewart (knee, Round 24), Dylan Walker (shoulder, season), Tom Tbojevic (ankle, indefinite)

Don't think we will see Tommy again this season, I imagine Wright to fullback , Parker brought up to the wing.

We'll know by about 4.30 pm if knights have sprung an upset over Titans.
Storm are on short turnaround, so we are not without hope of an upset of our own.

I've had this feeling for a while now that we'd upset a big name side , and in fact have stated it a few times.

I think we always lift v Storm, especially at home , and I've seen enough in recent weeks to think it's on the cards, even without Tommy ( who lets face it probably shouldn't have played last week, and was just a passenger most of the game).

Bold prediction but yes I think we can do it!!

Could go one of two ways. They might end up getting trampled if morale starts to sag at all.

Or ... they might play with a more relaxed 'give em hell/nothing to lose' attitude and put some points on. Even with players missing, this is the more likely scenario. Sure hope so anyway!

If we don't have Tom Turbo or Tafua I give us NO chance. These two are the only backs with penetration. Add to this injured list is the Door-puncher who, if nothing else, is reasonably quick.
Storm will hold us in the forwards and carve us up in the backs.

so did snake get his surgery or not???
I dont care if he slaps barrett in the face at every training session, if hes fit to play and we sit him out while tom,walker and tafua are all missing as well we should be looked at for tanking imo... surely if fit he plays regardless of attitude

For me
Snake in fit
2 more games at brookvale oval and he will be done.
Think this game will be close 1st half but storm will be winning by a small margin of 8

Wish I could make this game but heading out to ANZ stadium in the members stand for the wallabies vs All blacks.

Not going to miss killers last game at home though, I don't think this week will be the upset but next week sending killer out a winner is a must.

Hopefully Darcy, Marty, Api, and AFB give a lot of cheek and rough them up. Aggravating the Storm big boys, hopefully taunt them into doing some dumb **** that leads to suspensions.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4