Game Day: Manly v Storm [Round 24, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Far out, ZtH is unbelievable.

The club has not finished this low on the table for over ten years and he is trying to push a personal agenda. Who leaked what, when, who knows? Can ZtH tell me he has never leaked a story whether it was true or untrue here and there to further himself and his posse? Come on seriously, don't play us like fools.

Sorry but I am furious, this is absolutely pathetic, childish and far from professional.

He continues to look like a fool and to use a maybe surprise selection story in a game we have very little chance of winning to try and make the franchise look good has done the reverse IMO.

The story could have been an exciting one about a new prospect or whatever but no his ego hijacked it, very poor PR.

I tell you what, we know Penn owns the franchise, so bloody well get over yourselves and start putting your energy into making us rightly successful again and stop with the bull****.

Last edited:
Crisp 9 degree, clear sunny day, on a full moon night at Brookie :)

Lets Go Manly, Lets Go :!!:

images.jpg

Last edited:
Hopefully the boys win this one for the ox. Looking forward to this debutant aswell if it is true.

The club has not finished this low on the table for over ten years and he is trying to push a personal agenda. Who leaked what, when, who knows? Can ZtH tell me he has never leaked a story whether it was true or untrue here and there to further himself and his posse? Come on seriously, don't play us like fools.

Sorry but I am furious, this is absolutely pathetic, childish and far from professional.

He continues to look like a fool and to use a maybe surprise selection story in a game we have very little chance of winning to try and make the franchise look good has done the reverse IMO.

The story could have been an exciting one about a new prospect or whatever but no his ego hijacked it, very poor PR.

I tell you what, we know Penn owns the franchise, so bloody well get over yourselves and start putting your energy into making us rightly successful again and stop with the bull****.

Remember.....we're irrelevant mate. ZtH couldn't care less.

You know the funny thing about that though? The club is fighting (allegedly) to stay at Brookie and not get forced to have to play home games at somewhere like the SFS. And to that end Manly needs those irrelevant fans to attend games at Brookie in good numbers. That might not happen if self serving pricks like Zorba keep on alienating the fans.

I thought exactly that. ZtH has a hide thicker than poor Dylan Walker's brain. Drives me nuts.

Remember.....we're irrelevant mate. ZtH couldn't care less.

You know the funny thing about that though? The club is fighting (allegedly) to stay at Brookie and not get forced to have to play home games at somewhere like the SFS. And to that end Manly needs those irrelevant fans to attend games at Brookie in good numbers. That might not happen if self serving pricks like Zorba keep on alienating the fans.
Completely irrelevant, he's only interested in members who spend money with the franchise , and then they are only " customers " anyway.

The other fans are just dirt under his feet.

Totally out of touch in the modern era.

Maybe ZtC has been on the XtC?

The man (I use that term advisedly) is delusional.

Just lost touch with the modern era really, may have been important in the past but well past his " use by date".

After the Penn's " won the war" he should have retired gracefully , sadly not to be!

I think it's liam knight
Nah, the way he was talking it up is that it is someone who hasn't debuted yet, plus Liam is still suspended isn't he? Given that we have lost so many backs, I'd say it is Tom Wright.

If Zorba is pumping up the mystery selection then you can guarantee it's a signing that the current regime arranged. There is no way he is going to give credit for anything Tooves was involved with. So that would probably point to Tom Wright given we are light on for backs and his signing was spun up nicely as a major coup for us. Could also be Hynes if we are looking at halves.

Anyway seeing some new blood at least gives a bit of interest to the game. Wonder where he will play if named. Can't believe Killer is in doubt we can't take a trick atm. What's the backline going to be

TT
Horhay
Brown
Hex
Wright M
Wright T / Hynes
DCE

and if Tommy is in doubt then what ? Wright M to fullback and Parker on wing ??

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6