Pre-Game Manly v Roosters [Round 20, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

10 20
4 Pines Park
28 Jul 2022 07:50 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokin Joe

Bencher
Maybe it's the saltwater in my veins,or the nitrogen bubbles in my brain...but I like that side.
Seci and Segeyaro to score and Smalley to be top metre runner.
They will come at us full tilt early and if we weather it who knows,hope there are no more changes.
Don't know about an upset but might be closer than first thought

Rackets

Doin' the eagle rock 🦅
Hope I'm wrong but no way we win this game. The NRL will not allow it. There'll be more backlash if they win because the winners need to be inclusiveness and by the 7 players standing down it represents the opposite. I believe all are equal, but that's my thoughts on the game outcome.

Eagle 1

First Grader
To be honest I’m surprised it’s not $10 or $12 , let’s face it you’ve got a full strength Rorters playing not just an under strength Manly but a Manly with kids debuting as there’s just no one rode to play.

We’ll be slaughtered.

If we can keep them to under 50 that’ll be a win.

The two wingers are going to get peppered all night , poor kids what a way to make your debut.
Also Keppie now out for 3 weeks and someone posted that Kapow might be out, family reasons.. at this rate the Blacktown Workers may have to have a bye this weekend.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
Maybe the religious rorters players will be repulsed so much that they'll refuse to tackle our jerseys. I know I'm clutching at straws here but surely there's some light out from this darkness.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Also Keppie now out for 3 weeks and someone posted that Kapow might be out, family reasons.. at this rate the Blacktown Workers may have to have a bye this weekend.
Can’t see Marty in Captains run group pic today
45246219-A631-434E-BEF9-8C28F6E7620D.jpeg

Shoe1

Journey Man
Maybe it's the saltwater in my veins,or the nitrogen bubbles in my brain...but I like that side.
Seci and Segeyaro to score and Smalley to be top metre runner.
They will come at us full tilt early and if we weather it who knows,hope there are no more changes.
Don't know about an upset but might be closer than first thought
Optimistic I like it

Shoe1

Journey Man

47MVEagle

Bencher
“I suppose if you’re out of Terry Hill’s sister and Bob Fulton’s son, you’ve got to have a bit of footy in you.”

So Zac is Scott’s son and tezza’s nephew. Awesome.

Tezza was married to Kristie Fulton too, wasn't he?

Did they have any kids?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18