Pre-Game Manly v Roosters [Round 20, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

10 20
4 Pines Park
28 Jul 2022 07:50 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eagle 1

First Grader
So when this match turns into the extreme pumelling that we all know is coming what will be the aftermath. This will end our season if it hasn't ended already anyway after that putrid effort last Friday. I'm guessing there's going to be some pretty choice sh*t flung in the direction of these players sitting out. This is not going to end well for all.
One of two ways I guess, your way or it galvanizes the team...hoping for the later.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
May aswell just forfeit this week..
It’s going to be an absolute flogging…
I’m all for the blokes standing down if they don’t want to wear the jersey, but I also want all 7 of them to be forced to sit on the sidelines and watch their team get utterly destroyed and our chance at top 8 gone because they chose not to play aswell..

Roosters by 20… atleast

Gee that’s optimistic

20 per quarter maybe

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
I wont be able to bring myself to watch this game, not with two Roosters supporting step sons. Ill take a cursory look at the end result but thats it

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
To be honest I’m surprised it’s not $10 or $12 , let’s face it you’ve got a full strength Rorters playing not just an under strength Manly but a Manly with kids debuting as there’s just no one rode to play.

We’ll be slaughtered.

If we can keep them to under 50 that’ll be a win.

The two wingers are going to get peppered all night , poor kids what a way to make your debut.

Bomb Voyage

Reserve Grader
I don't think it's going to be as bad as you all think to be honest. Those stepping in, mostly, are hard running, tough replacements. Smalley is a little beast, Pio Seci is also a bit of a beast, Seggy is a seasoned hooker, the other known faces are fine to fill in, kurt etc. It's not that bad really. We will lose sure, but the team isn't as bad as people are making it seem

rj90

Yeah, Nah.
Tipping Member
What happens if the new blokes have a blinder? Do they sit out from Saab, Koula, Tuipulotu, Sipley next week?

Unlikely, but wouldn't be unfair.

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
So when this match turns into the extreme pumelling that we all know is coming what will be the aftermath. This will end our season if it hasn't ended already anyway after that putrid effort last Friday. I'm guessing there's going to be some pretty choice sh*t flung in the direction of these players sitting out. This is not going to end well for all.
Not from myself.

I'm accepting that we will likely take a significant loss on Thursday.

Wont end our season but will make it tough.

ManEagle

Just a Man and his Eagle
"2 players backing up" ..what about Davey ?.. no ones mentioned Davey.
My sincerest apology to you and Davey, I am so very sorry for not being inclusive, and have learnt the errors of my misinformed post. With respect I will edit my post. 😜

rj90

Yeah, Nah.
Tipping Member
What happens if the new blokes have a blinder? Do they sit out from Saab, Koula, Tuipulotu, Sipley next week?

Unlikely, but wouldn't be unfair.

Pete W

Bencher
I don't think it's going to be as bad as you all think to be honest. Those stepping in, mostly, are hard running, tough replacements. Smalley is a little beast, Pio Seci is also a bit of a beast, Seggy is a seasoned hooker, the other known faces are fine to fill in, kurt etc. It's not that bad really. We will lose sure, but the team isn't as bad as people are making it seem
It's not so much the players coming in. The issue will be the complete chaos in trying to work as a unit, but far more importantly, it will be the mentality of the side. To tough it out in this brutal sport, your only chance is to be 100% committed to each other. Once the Roosters break down our resolve in the first 20min, it will be an absolute carve up. One for the ages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18