Game Day: Manly v Roosters [Round 19, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Insipid.

Wright X 2, Parker, winterstein, suli, lane. All need to be dropped.

Evans, Thompson are paying well below their experience and pay packet. If I have to watch thompson cut inside once more when the space is on the outside, the remote might just go through the tv. Dude wears blinkers to the game and has no concept if space.

Parker, this guy is run on for the most average manly team ever, along with winterstein who can be captain. What do these two offer exactly?

Suli & t. Wright are young and I'm prepared to persevere. But they need to spend some time in reggies tackling and working on intensity. Fainu - same boat, but we havnt got any other options.

We played against a much better team. But there was little desire, effort or attitude there today.

Horrible to watch.
When the majority of the team plays this badly it's pointless to blame individual players. Things are completely broken at the club and nothing will change until a mass change in management and coaching happens.

Problem is that Manly don't do the basics right - that is a coaching issue.

Flat in attack, defense always running backwards instead of holding their line, arm grab tackling, ball security, slow to set the defense after a tackle, not passing to the backs until they are guranteed to be pushed over the sideline
yep, I am starting to think we have become a bunch of posers. I thought Kelly had a go along with Tom and a couple of others but it stopped there. What happened at half time as Trent was nowhere to be seen. Maybe he is sick of telling them what to do. Not a good sign for our club.

Manly were pathetic. No teamwork whatsoever. It was so sad to watch. One question I do have though is watching the personnel playing for both teams today how can Manly be the one being investigated for cheating the cap? The roosters are chock full of absolute superstars.
Manly are crap this year but the comp is an absolute rort.

I’m not on anything f@&kwad... from what I’ve witnessed on here overtime... that’s a question you need to be asking yourself. Have a good look in the mirror, admit to being the d1ckhead that you are, and start moving forward with your life.

Lol nice try with the pathetic personal attack

If I done such a thing I'd have a holiday courtesy of every mod around the joint

You'll be alright though

Lol nice try with the pathetic personal attack

If I done such a thing I'd have a holiday courtesy of every mod around the joint

You'll be alright though
You’ve dished out your fair share of personal abuse towards posters on here over time... and the post I responded to was inflammatory... go and read it again before you start crying about being personally attacked.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8