Game Day: Manly v Roosters [Round 19, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
We just got from the game and today my son and I sat in on the press conference.

I get we had a sh*t game but to sit in there and see how devastated Cherry and Barrett were convinces me they are hurting as much if not more than the fans.

I haven’t watched the video presser online yet but I expect it to be not that good and for this I blame the journalists who come up with stupid prompts such as you have a young team....

which then in turn makes Barrett have to address this question which then makes us fans watching this online say here we go again they are trying to use this as an excuse- they are not!

The quality of questions the journalists threw at the Roosters presser was incomparable. Our questions were half a*sed.

Oh and according to one journalist “Manly is in crisis” so expect that on a page somewhere tomorrow.
Manly is in crisis 100%

It was the first time Manly conceded 50 points at Brookvale since 2003. It was also equal the most points conceded by Manly at Brookvale.

Yep, will be very ugly this week and to be honest it’s the one thing I really don’t get about the current members.

I get that people are upset , we all are, but having a different opinion isn’t a reason to attack someone.

@Kiwi Eagle is right, it’s why so many members from the early days are no longer here.
Agree @Mark from Brisbane. Why would you want to abuse and turn on a fellow Manly supporter just cause they don't agree with you or vica versa. Just don't engage. Keep the hatred for the other 15 clubs and Greenc**t.

Sadly, I was amongst the 9427.

It was the worst performance I've seen from a Manly side in forever.
Yes, we have a bunch of kids out there that are probably not ready to play first grade.
But what was disappointing was the lack of commitment.
Players unwilling to just stand in front of another player and put their shoulder into them.
Joel Thompson was huge. Can't really praise anyone else. Turbo is so rocks and diamonds, it's frustrating to watch.

Barrett has to take some of the blame.
When your side is inexperienced, you have to make sure that the game plan is kindergarten stuff.
Whatever his instructions were, they were either not followed or off beam.

At this point, if we avoid the spoon, I'll consider it a successful season.

Last edited:
God bless the Golden eagles .....

Ed Whiley, Terry Hill and John Bucknall.

37571946_2195422377358561_8578018166582542336_o.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10