Game Day: Manly v Roosters [Round 19, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Sun July 22 2018, 4:10pm at Lottoland

TL-MAN18.png

1. Tom Trbojevic
2. Matthew Wright
3. Moses Suli
4. Brian Kelly
5. Brad Parker
6. Tom Wright
7. Daly Cherry-Evans
8. Addin Fonua-blake
9. Manase Fainu
10. Martin Taupau
11. Joel Thompson
16.Frank Winterstein
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Trent Hodkinson
21. Toafofoa Sipley
12. Shaun Lane
17. Taniela Paseka

Manly, just win FFS !!!

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Sun July 22 2018, 4:10pm at Lottoland

TL-MAN18.png

1. Tom Trbojevic
2. Matthew Wright
3. Moses Suli
4. Brian Kelly
5. Brad Parker
6. Tom Wright
7. Daly Cherry-Evans
8. Addin Fonua-blake
9. Manase Fainu
10. Martin Taupau
11. Joel Thompson
12. Shaun Lane
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Trent Hodkinson
15. Kelepi Tanginoa
16.Frank Winterstein
17. Taniela Paseka

Manly, just win FFS !!!

giphy.gif

I agree with the FFS comment 110%

I actually am pretty confident today, I sorta think we might ambush them!!

Don’t know why but I do.

I agree with the FFS comment 110%

I actually am pretty confident today, I sorta think we might ambush them!!

Don’t know why but I do.

Mark please be right
I hate this feeling I have been to the last four Straight home defeats at brookvale oval..today would make that 5 straight defeats ..this is not us.
I hate not feeling confident going down to watch our boys play.

Mark please be right
I hate this feeling I have been to the last four Straight home defeats at brookvale oval..today would make that 5 straight defeats ..this is not us.
I hate not feeling confident going down to watch our boys play.
Have faith buddy, that stat will be thrown in their faces today!!

Not going to be easy by any means but it’s doable!!

Have faith buddy, that stat will be thrown in their faces today!!

Not going to be easy by any means but it’s doable!!
Also do run to the Pittwater road end 1st half we seem to never win when we do this.
Beautiful weather here if we can't get over 12500 then we it would be a shame for the club ..no excuses with the weather like it is

Also do run to the Pittwater road end 1st half we seem to never win when we do this.
Beautiful weather here if we can't get over 12500 then we it would be a shame for the club ..no excuses with the weather like it is
Less than 10k, fans have had enough I think!

So how will the refs get us today.
I think roosters will get away with being offiside all day inside the 20 , throw in a forward pass which leads to a try and gifted possession with a 9-4 penalty count should do it.

So how will the refs get us today.
I think roosters will get away with being offiside all day inside the 20 , throw in a forward pass which leads to a try and gifted possession with a 9-4 penalty count should do it.

Just check the “ tip sheet” in the refs room prior to kick off, the winner will be on there.

And I doubt it’s the team running 4th from the bottom BUT we can beat the refs too you know!!

I hate this feeling I have been to the last four Straight home defeats at brookvale oval..today would make that 5 straight defeats ..this is not us. I hate not feeling confident going down to watch our boys play.
I'm with you @davohan123 ….it would be so good to watch us win at Brookie today, for a change. Sunday afternoon, nice weather for footy, Golden Eagles Day, no excuses.

Would feel more confident if Taufua let alone Walker was playing, but anyway Go Manly!

I like today's team.....but how on earth is either Matt Wright or Brad Parker there ahead of Jorge?

Personally I would rather see Jorge and Suli on the wings, Tom Wright and Kelly in the centres with Hodko at 5/8 and Matt Wright on the bench.

Our pack can beat theirs and we have the halves who can work well off that. Problem is that other than Tom we just don't have the class in the backs to take advantage.

Still, I think we will win. Manly 24-16.

According to Nein....

Winterstein is starting, Lane to the bench with Tanginoa dropping out for Sipley.

I think Sipley in for Tanginoa is the reason Frank is starting ahead of Lane. Barrett needs another fresh bench prop and Penny fits that more than Frank.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8