Game Day: Manly v Roosters [Round 19, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
They’ve given up...
BS. Lattrell essentially came back infield off that step and it was the inside man, DCE who was at fault for watching him.
I agree... but Parker’s attempt to rectify the error still exposed how unathletic he is. The kid doesn’t have any of the qualities needed in an NRL back. He is not a first grader... there are plenty of our boys playing badly tonight, but most of them do have ability, and Parker doesn’t. The best part about all this, is that it may well be the end of the Trent Barrett era... he’s clearly lost the players and can’t talk up the effort in the press conference. Wouldn’t surprise me if he actually pulled the pin himself to save a little face before moving across to the Panthers.

Also more than possible.
Tell me again how the players are putting in for the coach?
Mate we are just going to have to agree to disagree.

To me it’s wide ranging not just all related to the coach , and that’s my point.

But everyone wants to blame 100% on the coach.

That’s what I disagree with.

Anyway it’s a moot point, I’m in the absolute minority, and just wasting my time.

And some like @Zimbalist would like to see me gone.

Funny,I always thought a forum was about opinions.

Seems I’m wrong!!

Liking watching a horror movie - so very sad to see how low we have slumped to. Need a new coach and a new squad. The turbos have to be told to stop reading the press and Manly pay their wages not NSW.

Mate we are just going to have to agree to disagree.

To me it’s wide ranging not just all related to the coach , and that’s my point.

But everyone wants to blame 100% on the coach.

That’s what I disagree with.

Anyway it’s a moot point, I’m in the absolute minority, and just wasting my time.

And some like @Zimbalist would like to see me gone.

Funny,I always thought a forum was about opinions.

Seems I’m wrong!!
Haha. I like your opinions ( you do need more memes though ). We are allowed to disagree but.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10