Game Day: Manly v Roosters [Round 19, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
These tpa's should be included in the cap. Raise the cap a bit or have a tpa cap. But when some teams can have every player earning more on a tpa and other teams getting sweet **** all from them. Its created such an imbalance.

Mate we are just going to have to agree to disagree.

To me it’s wide ranging not just all related to the coach , and that’s my point.

But everyone wants to blame 100% on the coach.

That’s what I disagree with.

Anyway it’s a moot point, I’m in the absolute minority, and just wasting my time.

And some like @Zimbalist would like to see me gone.

Funny,I always thought a forum was about opinions.

Seems I’m wrong!!

There is an ignore function for that. By the time the morons realise they are ignored, all they have left is ironstines, and you can resume sensible dialogue with adults.

There is an ignore function for that. By the time the morons realise they are ignored, all they have left is ironstines, and you can resume sensible dialogue with adults.

Okie dokie.
Apologies if you think my posts are moronic.
Feel free to ignore me at any time.

Insipid.

Wright X 2, Parker, winterstein, suli, lane, hodkinson, All need to be dropped.

Evans, Thompson are paying well below their experience and pay packet. If I have to watch thompson cut inside once more when the space is on the outside, the remote might just go through the tv. Dude wears blinkers to the game and has no concept of space.

Parker, this guy is run on for the most average manly team ever, along with winterstein who can be captain. What do these two offer exactly?

Suli & t. Wright are young and I'm prepared to persevere. But they need to spend some time in reggies tackling and working on intensity. Fainu - same boat, but we havnt got any other options.

Hodkinson. Just no, this slug slows our backline down even more.

We played against a much better team. But there was little desire, effort or attitude there today.

Horrible to watch.

But read the threads man;

Wright has a thread to himself on here asking for Trent to play him.
Parker was the god child pre season and had a youtube video of playing centres in the under 20's.
Suli was a gun that just needed Trents love.

M Wright was never more than a safe pair of hands.
Hodko was the 5th pick to replace the 3rd pick Crocker … Pearce>Carney>Crocker>Hastings>Hodko>Wright. What do you expect from that joeboy?
He was bought because we could not buy anyone else, and had no one else. Build a bridge.

Lane is proving a half decent 1st grader of moderate capablity. I am sorry he is leaving.

You’ve dished out your fair share of personal abuse towards posters on here over time... and the post I responded to was inflammatory... go and read it again before you start crying about being personally attacked.
Personally Wardy 777 is always good
Need a decent diplomatic call in between but stick together- Ward777 is always on the side of Manly - and is a friend of mine.

At the moment we are experimenting with a group of inexperienced youngsters and it’s not working but we have little option , let’s not bag them to much so early in their careers .

Silvertails.net would be a ghost town. We might even have to talk footy instead of the sack players and coach threads all the time.

Aaaand now the posters start turning on each other. Now it's gonna get ugly.

Yep, will be very ugly this week and to be honest it’s the one thing I really don’t get about the current members.

I get that people are upset , we all are, but having a different opinion isn’t a reason to attack someone.

@Kiwi Eagle is right, it’s why so many members from the early days are no longer here.

Maybe, maybe like some who never post anymore it might be time to call it time!

It used to be enjoyable , but rapidly becoming quite the opposite!!

Don't give up yet. Plenty of reasonable posters here, you just have to learn to ignore some, miss a few threads of course, but then read interesting stuff.
I for 1 always like to read what you post!!

We just got from the game and today my son and I sat in on the press conference.

I get we had a sh*t game but to sit in there and see how devastated Cherry and Barrett were convinces me they are hurting as much if not more than the fans.

I haven’t watched the video presser online yet but I expect it to be not that good and for this I blame the journalists who come up with stupid prompts such as you have a young team....

which then in turn makes Barrett have to address this question which then makes us fans watching this online say here we go again they are trying to use this as an excuse- they are not!

The quality of questions the journalists threw at the Roosters presser was incomparable. Our questions were half a*sed.

Oh and according to one journalist “Manly is in crisis” so expect that on a page somewhere tomorrow.

We just got from the game and today my son and I sat in on the press conference.

I get we had a sh*t game but to sit in there and see how devastated Cherry and Barrett were convinces me they are hurting as much if not more than the fans.

I haven’t watched the video presser online yet but I expect it to be not that good and for this I blame the journalists who come up with stupid prompts such as you have a young team....

which then in turn makes Barrett have to address this question which then makes us fans watching this online say here we go again they are trying to use this as an excuse- they are not!

The quality of questions the journalists threw at the Roosters presser was incomparable. Our questions were half a*sed.

Oh and according to one journalist “Manly is in crisis” so expect that on a page somewhere tomorrow.
Ohhh... we're not?

You’ve dished out your fair share of personal abuse towards posters on here over time... and the post I responded to was inflammatory... go and read it again before you start crying about being personally attacked.

Cool story

School night isn't it? Bedtime then? Ok bye bye then

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10