Manly v Roosters [Round 16 2013] Discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hoping the chookies play like the Blues did last night. Please win Manly. Travelling 900k deserves a win. SBW to withdraw due to a manscaping mishap.

niccipops said:
Hoping the chookies play like the Blues did last night. Please win Manly. Travelling 900k deserves a win. SBW to withdraw due to a manscaping mishap.

That's a long way to travel for a game :p.

Go Manly!

Fluffy said:
vidmar said:
Heard from membership at Narrabeen that the ticket deal for members will be emailed tomorrow so look out for that..

still looking

Will be emailed to members today apparently but seeing as you asked so nicely I've managed to get you a sneak peak so see the MWTS Roosters Thread?

Hopefully I'll be watching it somewhere here in Phuket Karon beach. Watched origin at Angus O'Tooles bar well that was crap.Anyway roosters by 12 now back to the pool and cocktails. :p

TAB guy on Sterlo show said Manly's odd blew in (sorry of that's the wrong term - not a gambler) because BRETT IS BACK ON MONDAY NIGHT!

Budgewoi Eagle said:
TAB guy on Sterlo show said Manly's odd blew in (sorry of that's the wrong term - not a gambler) because BRETT IS BACK ON MONDAY NIGHT!

So did I when I heard he was playing.

TWO DOGS said:
Budgewoi Eagle said:

So did I when I heard he was playing.

Errr, I'm not some big city doctor, but......

Wouldn't that be out?

Or you'd hurt yourself!

:exclamation::angel:

I think this game is the pivotal game of our season. If we lose we will drop out of the top 4 and continue the slide of the past 7 weeks. If we win we can stay in the top 4 and be close to 2nd & 3rd with a reasonable run ahead whilst we get our mojo back.

This season is there for the taking. souffs will choke come September, nothing more certain, and Easts & scum aren't that good.

Ralphie said:
I think this game is the pivotal game of our season. If we lose we will drop out of the top 4 and continue the slide of the past 7 weeks. If we win we can stay in the top 4 and be close to 2nd & 3rd with a reasonable run ahead whilst we get our mojo back.

This season is there for the taking. souffs will choke come September, nothing more certain, and Easts & scum aren't that good.

Agree 100% with all of this, win and we continue on our merry way, lose ( and this would then be a few of those in a row) and we will fast be falling down to either the bottom of the 8 or worse

MIGOTY

if we can win tomorrow night , than we have definite winnable games with some confidence up to round 22

parra home
cow away ( origin players out )
titans home ( week after origin , titans away today got smashed )
tigers away
parra away
nz home

all goes well

33 points after 22 rounds

Ralphie said:

Only way we drop out of the 4 is Sharks getting up tonight

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6