Manly v Roosters [Round 16 2013] Discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think I could hear Politis call the video ref's booth when they went to suss out Horo's tackle of Hargreaves.

No wonder he's called the godfather.

Hopefully better minds then mine are working on a few small things at the moment.

A decent win would be much appreciated but no need to rabbit on in this post about what we can all plainly see and has been commented on week after week.

Jerry1 said:
CAMBO said:
Rose was great tonight I would have him starting ahead of kite
Kite was the best I've seen him in a while.
Well After he had a pop - kite can be really good when he gets angry.
Give me kingy ant time though.

NYEagle said:
CAMBO said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Thought people would be a lot happier tonight Cambo, most were saying we were going to get flogged by the superior side and we got within 6 ;)

Foz plays we win.
Brett looks fit
Glenn's best game

I think we are about to go on a run of wins

Agree with you Cambo
5 in a row coming up.

But they must cut Buhrer - he is not good enough to be part of the sqaud.

Having just watched the replay . snake was ordinary - not much positive to say really late and lazy in defence and not much went right in attack.

Not alone but all the players on big bucks except Jamie Lyon were less than average.

Really crap overall. No positives out of this game. Toovey needs a pineapple reaming. Not good enough with the talent we have.

Fookoff to all the idiots who will say we were wonderful.

Any one that reckons the loss of 4 key players Foran , King , Fa'aoso and Joe dont make a difference to a side and thinks 2V needs a pineapple has a pea brain

BOZO said:
Jerry1 said:
CAMBO said:
Rose was great tonight I would have him starting ahead of kite
Kite was the best I've seen him in a while.
Well After he had a pop - kite can be really good when he gets angry.
Give me kingy ant time though.

NYEagle said:
CAMBO said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Thought people would be a lot happier tonight Cambo, most were saying we were going to get flogged by the superior side and we got within 6 ;)

Foz plays we win.
Brett looks fit
Glenn's best game

I think we are about to go on a run of wins

Agree with you Cambo
5 in a row coming up.

But they must cut Buhrer - he is not good enough to be part of the sqaud.

Having just watched the replay . snake was ordinary - not much positive to say really late and lazy in defence and not much went right in attack.

Not alone but all the players on big bucks except Jamie Lyon were less than average.

Really crap overall. No positives out of this game. Toovey needs a pineapple reaming. Not good enough with the talent we have.

Fookoff to all the idiots who will say we were wonderful.

Any one that reckons the loss of 4 key players Foran , King , Fa'aoso and Joe dont make a difference to a side and thinks 2V needs a pineapple has a pea brain

Love ya work Bozo , couldn't agree more about your pea brain quote....lol....some people have no idea at all , maybe they should fookoff

Last edited by a moderator:
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4