Manly v Roosters [Round 16 2013] Discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
http://www.nrl.com/sbw-has-sea-eagles-on-high-alert/tabid/10874/newsid/73101/default.aspx

Manly were hopeful of fullback Brett Stewart returning from injury, but the tryscoring freak wasn't named in Toovey's 17-man line-up on Tuesday.

"Potentially he will be," Toovey said.

"He's not back in full training yet. He's still got a few clearance things to do. Hopefully later in the week he'll have a run and see how it is.

"There's also a couple of other blokes with bumps and bruises. Hopefully they'll be alright."

Fingers, toes, eyes crossed.

Roosters will crush us. Hopefully that is the catalyst for us to win it, but alas. We lack the appropriate game plan to beat top 4 teams.

I reckon the Chooks were lucky to beat us last time. I think we will get them this time round. Pity its a Monday night game.

dowdz said:
I reckon the Chooks were lucky to beat us last time. I think we will get them this time round. Pity its a Monday night game.

With 350+ tackles, supertight defense, and great discipline we can still win this. Snake would have made things easier.

Roosters:
1. Anthony Minichiello
2. Daniel Tupou 5. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck
3. Michael Jennings 4. Shaun Kenny-Dowall
6. James Maloney
7. Mitchell Pearce
8. Jared Wearea-Hargreaves 9. Jake Friend 10. Luke O'Donnell
11. Mitchell Aubusson 12. Sonny Bill Williams
13. Boyd Cordner.

Interchange:
14. Daniel Mortimer
15. Frank Paul Nuuausala
16. Aidan Guerra
17. Sam Moa
18. Isaac Liu

Sea Eagles:
1. Peta Hiku
2. Jorge Taufua 5. David Williams
3. Jamie Lyon (c) 4. Steve Matai
6. Kieran Foran
7. Daly Cherry-Evans
8. Brenton Lawrence 9. Matt Ballin 10. Brent Kite
11. Anthony Watmough 12. Justin Horo
13. Glenn Stewart.

Interchange:
14. Jamie Buhrer
15. Tom Symonds
16. James Hasson
17. George Rose

The more I see ferris play, the more I reckon he would make a cracking centre.

My biggest concern is form. 2 wins in our last 7. Roosters have won 5 of their last 7......

Ryan said:
My biggest concern is form. 2 wins in our last 7. Roosters have won 5 of their last 7......

Ryan...you are alive?

Ryan said:

On the plus side, we are due a win :p

@Ryan I am in sydney from the 10th to 17th booked out on the friday night. But what night are you throwibg a bbq for us?

Heard from membership at Narrabeen that the ticket deal for members will be emailed tomorrow so look out for that...also there is still an issue with the club on-line booking system for the bus - it asks for a "company" as a mandatory field so just put "sea eagles" or whatever?...also, although not mandatory at the moment please include a mobile number so I can contact you if you are running late (if you're late...we can't wait?)

What happened to gower?

*insert hilarious reference to cricket here*

Doesn't say he is injured so I'm guessing out of favour.

Hasson playing that much better than him?

And silvertails is on facebook!?!?! Who knew?

vidmar said:
Heard from membership at Narrabeen that the ticket deal for members will be emailed tomorrow so look out for that...also there is still an issue with the club on-line booking system for the bus - it asks for a "company" as a mandatory field so just put "sea eagles" or whatever?...also, although not mandatory at the moment please include a mobile number so I can contact you if you are running late (if you're late...we can't wait?)

I booked the Campbelltown Bus and noticed a charge from 'IMG SPORTS TECHNOLOGY'. Rang the Membership Dept and confirmed that it is Manly and told that it was charged immediately as the bus to the wild west is definitely going:)

Also,Kids get free tickets to Allianz this Monday according to the DT:huh:

vidmar said:

still looking

bones said:
James Maloney busted his cheekbone in origin. Could miss two weeks.

Bonus.

Nice....well not for Maloney that is. Good for us.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4