Game Day: Manly v Rabbids [Round 20, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Keep the Rabbids scoreless
giphy.gif

It is imperative that we win the next three weeks (Rabbitohs, Knights, Parra) and win well to have any chance of the finals

Need to get that -68 FA looking a bit better

If we can snot those Sqealy Eels I'll be finally able to get one up on my best mate, who currently has me 4-0 in our last four games.

That would at least make 2016 memorable in some ways.

I think now they are rudderless, with nothing to play for they'll fall in a heap for the balance of the year so maybe just maybe it's time!

Not confident this year with any opposition. The bottom line is souffs have the personnel to win if they get their motivation back. If our boys go in with the wrong attitude we will get our rear ends handed to us.

that raises an ethical issue for me, if I was being handed my rear end ... I'd lie ... that's ugly thing's not mine ... mine was smaller and clean and suntanned with a bikini mark I'd say ... go in the back room and find the proper one.

that raises an ethical issue for me, if I was being handed my rear end ... I'd lie ... that's ugly thing's not mine ... mine was smaller and clean and suntanned with a bikini mark I'd say ... go in the back room and find the proper one.

And fetch me my lube damn it!

Ooooohhh, I'm telling!!!

@globaleagle & @Woodsie are drunk everyone!!!

Ever notice how one night you drink like 25% of the bottle of jack and are suffering....

then the next night you drink the other 75% and it's like water?

c'mon...it can't just be me!

Ummmmmm

Go Manly (as a cyclist who passed me today yelled out)

I've had, what we call at AA, a Mozgrame lemonade!

it's almost midnight...I'm sleepy

Ever notice how one night you drink like 25% of the bottle of jack and are suffering....

then the next night you drink the other 75% and it's like water?

c'mon...it can't just be me!

Ummmmmm

Go Manly (as a cyclist who passed me today yelled out)

I've had, what we call at AA, a Mozgrame lemonade!

it's almost midnight...I'm sleepy

So, you're in AA eh? I would never go there. I'm no quitter!! That's why I never fixed the brakes in my car. Brakes are for quitters!!

So, you're in AA eh? I would never go there. I'm no quitter!! That's why I never fixed the brakes in my car. Brakes are for quitters!!

I agree. But the second "a" stands for anonymous, not announcements so I can't say.

I can say... triantiwontigongalope. Be that as it may..... as it is game day and myles is back, I just hope we continue our form from the last few weeks. Souths is suffering and Manly seem settled and happy. Plus if we win, Trent will have to come up with more superlatives as we haven't won 3 in a row under his coaching.

so...stick that in your gin and tonic.

Are any of you aware of any possible surprises in our team when it is really named later tonight?

I agree. But the second "a" stands for anonymous, not announcements so I can't say.

I can say... triantiwontigongalope. Be that as it may..... as it is game day and myles is back, I just hope we continue our form from the last few weeks. Souths is suffering and Manly seem settled and happy. Plus if we win, Trent will have to come up with more superlatives as we haven't won 3 in a row under his coaching.

so...stick that in your gin and tonic.

Cool. Splashing the vessel with a gin and tonic sounds good! We should win easy tonight, I reckon the souths forwards must have had a little too much chlorine in their gene pools. Some of their slinkies look kinked.

I don't really like superlatives, but I'm like, heavily into useless euphemisms!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8