Game Day: Manly v Rabbids [Round 20, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Is it just me or is everyone feeling a bit confident about Monday night?

Our only concern is over confidence ( hard to imagine after the run we have had but things can change quickly in a players head).

Manly by 8-12, but hope it's Manly by 20 plus

Is it just me or is everyone feeling a bit confident about Monday night?

Our only concern is over confidence ( hard to imagine after the run we have had but things can change quickly in a players head).

Manly by 8-12, but hope it's Manly by 20 plus

A little bit more confident after watching the Broncos last night who dusted the Rabbitohs last week.

Fair enough. Unfortunately living in Adelaide I don't get to see the NSW Cup team play unless there is live streaming (and that's only if I remember it). Plus I am probably guilty of focusing much more on the NRL teams fortunes than the NSW Cup.

Those of you who live in Sydney would definitely know more about it than I would.

I detect an air of no faith for the game tonight,just trust the boys,they will keep playing around a great forward pack,things will keep getting better.

Damn shame there are no supporters' buses anymore....just saying. Also Monday night, and at the SFS is the pits :(

Anyway, Go Manly!!!

I can feel another good performance coming up. Watch Cherry have a blinder on the back of some good go forward. Hopefully Blake Leary doesn't get anywhere near the field until we're up by plenty and the game is in the bag. If he comes on with us leading by 2 points I will vomit.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7