Game Day: Manly v Rabbids [Round 20, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sitting down at home with a Great Northern mid strength ( 30 cans on special at Dan Murphy's for $42 up here).

Yeah I know it's mid strength but unlike some of you on here I'm enjoying a refreshing beer not looking at drinking 75% of a bottle of Bourbon and getting pissed!!

pfffft....lightweight!

I'm watching star wars

Very nice, mate! I could not help but notice you only have one bottle there. Others may have noticed the one glass, but I look at the big picture!! @:D

GO MANLY!!!
Moz,
I sense you would have thought to yourself, now that bottle could be bigger!
But that's all they have at the mini-bar. It's a start, or might I say a finish because by the time I get to that bottle I will be well on the way after dinner and pre-dinner drinks!.
Now, can anyone tell me, does it help Manly to yell at the TV when watching the 9:50 replay? (not that I will care about your answer!).
NYEagle

I guess with Brown in the centres Barrett probably feels its better (safer) to have Leary as the 'utility' than to have 4 props on the bench.

I'm not a big fan of Leary but hell, he's in the team so I'll support him (so long as he doesn't screw it up when or if he gets on the park).

We can win this one. Manly by 12.

With Blake, I really rated him when he first played with us. I saw someone who had potential, but he has just not kicked on and I am a bit disappointed with his form. Not sure what has happened, whether it is coaching or skill or whatever else.

Anyway, not sure we will retain him past this year but I just hope he puts in a great game tonight.

I think his problem is that he is not a utility nor an impact player,both things that Barrett/Bozo are asking him to do.He also hasn't had much game time this season.I think he's a very good player when used in the right role.Hes the type of player every club needs,in the Owen Cunningham mould.Gives an honest effort,quietly goes about his business and doesn't take up much salary cap space

I think his problem is that he is not a utility nor an impact player,both things that Barrett/Bozo are asking him to do.He also hasn't had much game time this season.I think he's a very good player when used in the right role.Hes the type of player every club needs,in the Owen Cunningham mould.Gives an honest effort,quiet goes about his business and doesn't take up much salary cap space

Agree he Struggles to get a tempo when he comes off the bench.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4